The L Word

Last Dance

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 19, 2006 on Showtime

• Very bad episode, ridiculous situations and pointless reactions.

The beginning takes the straights vs gays to extreme proportions. The funeral, the final speech about Dana by the Christian guy being “she didn’t have a husband but she sure could’ve had one coz she was that great”, this was ridiculous. I guess it could happen though showing it that way and incessantly is very annoying because it makes it look general when this scenario is oh!so surreal!

Then with the Moira/Max storyline now we get boys vs girls. Again it’s all-true, guys find responsibility works more easily but this all thing sets the bad definition of feminism. And why Moira got to spread Dana’s ashes?

This all ashes thing was very disturbing! What with Alice stealing them and keeping them in a cup of coffee and them playing with them at home? And then with each person throwing them away. If she had been buried I hardly see them taking each a piece of the corpse. It was disturbing.

And in the Beth/Tina eternal mayhem now the fight for the baby, when will those two stop screwing things up. I cannot believe such lack of sense. So kudos on the representation of minorities in this episode, the idiots have been represented perfectly.
SHOCW