The L Word

Least Likely

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 25, 2009 on Showtime

• Shane and Jenny Really???

I hate that Shane and Jenny are getting together, they are my two favorite people on the show but I don't think that I like them together. I hope that they don't write it so that Bette messes around with plastic surgery girl. She use to be hot but not she looks so fake I hate to even look at her. The club was a good idea to write into the show it gets them a place to all congregate at night although I am not sure I like it better that they when they would all congregate of the coffee shop after hours.
  • Shane tries to make amends with Jenny.

Let me just start off by saying that all considered, I absolutely loved this episode. This episode was absolutely fantastic! All of the story lines in this episode were great, especially Helena's and the whole Jenny and Shane storyline. I'm so glad that Dylan is back because I absolutely loved the whole Dylan and Helena romance in season three so I'm really excited to see where things go with Dylan and Helena this season. I absolutely loved Jenny in this episode. Mia Kirshner did an amazing job of playing Jenny in this episode, but then again, I think that she always does a wonderful job of playing Jenny. I loved the whole Jenny and Shane storyline, and I'm really looking forward to see where that storyline goes. I loved all of the Bette and Tina stuff in this episode. I'm also looking forward to seeing where the whole Bette and Kelly storyline goes. I'm also anxious to see where Max's storyline goes. All in all, I thought that this was a very well written, well acted and well made episode of The L Word from everyone involved, and I can't wait to see the next episode of The L Word.