The L Word

Legend in the Making

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 07, 2007 on Showtime

• Finally The L Word returns with Season 4! I know this season will be awesome, just like the other ones were!

For start, I want to say that I was waiting impatiently for the new season to start!
    I'm very happy for Alice, she's looking great and happy. I like what the writers did for Helena, I'm looking forward to seeing her live a normal life, without her mother's money and try to earn her living on her own - this should be interesting. Jenny published her book and looks happy with her girlfriend. I don't really like Max but I hope he'll have an interesting storyline this season. I really miss Dana, but I am so glad they brought Marina back! She brings a lot of twists and turns into the story of the show. Shane gets quite a surprise from her father's wife. Now she has to take care of her little brother and herself. Bette and Tina are constantly fighting over Angelica, I wonder how this plotline turns out. All in all, I wasn't disapointed in this episode. I liked it very much and hope to see some great writing further through the season.