The L Word

Lesbians Gone Wild

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 17, 2008 on Showtime

• Ho, hum... Turkish Oil wrestling at the Shebar - Aidelle being manipulative and sneaky - Tibette; no resolution yet - Nicki and Jenny (yawn) .....

The best part of this episode was when the Shebar rats got busted, which means they'll be closed down for a bit, and we know Kit's opening the Planet very soon, since she only needs one inspection more. Go Kit!

Tina and Bette almost had another tryst. I'm not liking how this is dragging out. Bette needs to decide if she wants Tina or if she wants Jodi. As much I don't care for the Bette/Jodi pairing, Jodi's thinking everything is just hunky dory, while Bette is cheating on her. As hot as Bette is, I wouldn't want her as my woman - cheating seems to be on par for her. I also did not care for the Bette / Jodi sex scene. Bette continually smacking Jodi's hands away - made it seem very desperate; I'm surprised Jodi didn't pick up on that.

Aidelle - not sure what her T is, but I hope someone figures her out soon. This manipulating behind the scenes is just not nice. The scene with her in Jenny's chair, saying "cut" very softly; I can't imagine she's thinking to replace Jenny as director. Even if it should pass that Jenny is thrown out, they're not going to put an assistant in her place.

I am glad to see that we still get to see Tasha's world; perhaps she and Alice will get back together? They were good together, I think. I do not like that Alice thinks it was alright to out someone from Jenny's film, even if it was done without naming anyone. You know the "Look" isn't going to be satisfied with just that - they're going to want more and more....

And the Molly thing? With Shane? Best part was when Shane told Molly "don't flatter yourself." Shane can pretty much get whoever she wants - why would she bother chasing someone straight?

Having written this all out, I guess more happened that I originally thought. It just seemed like such a tame episode. Hope next week's is more exciting.