The L Word

Let's Do It

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 25, 2004 on Showtime

• asdd vhbgj jhjj the car is you hhhhh

Frg most you think
  • How to know if you´re gay

Cómo saberlo? Enumerando una serie de indicios irrefutables se podría concluír en que alguien que conozco bien se la come recontra doblada (please keep your language clean), but...
    Que le gusta la música gay que se viste bien, que se acicala, que se cuida el cuerpo, que hace ejercico, que nunca me presentó una novia, que está encantado porque descubrió "The L Word" y es lo mejor que hay y se lo anda recomendando a cada amigo y amiga hetero que tiene y se lo quedan mirando con cara de sos re gay y no hay problema en que lo seas pero no, no es gay y me re divierte que piensen que lo soy.
  • wow.

I really loved this episode. This one in particular got me hooked onto the series. Jenny continues to avoid Marina until Tim invites her over. It is very awkward for Jenny but it doesnt even effect Marina. She charms everyone at the party. Alice runs into an ex and despite Shane advising her not to, they hook up. This episode was soo funny though. The scene at the begining with Alice and the mmagazine guy was hilarious. She told him all about the chart and after all that, he decides to go with something like vagina rejuvination. Dana gets a crush on this chef but she doesnt have the gaydar. So Bette, Tina and Shane try to find out if she is. That scene was so funny. Especially when Tina and Bette start to make out and an older couple behind them leaves in disgust. But in the end the chef sees Dana in the locker room and kisses her, and says something like "in case you were still wondering". That was very cute. So yess, i really enjoyed this episode.
  • Great show once again!

I am glad that they are showing interracial relationships as once on tv it was taboo. But now, you know about stuff on tv these days. Tim throws a dinner party as he invites a woman named Marina but that makes Jenny feel very uncomfortable around her. As one lesbian runs into her ex-girlfriend and does everything in her will to get rid of her!
  • Bette surprises Tina and Alices ex comes round

We get further along in Tina and Bette's baby race. Speaking of race,I thought Tina'a reaction was nigh on realistic when she ralizes Marcus is black. It's good that the show doesn't shy away from the realities of an interracial relationship and all the things that having an interracial relationship intales.