The L Word

Life, Loss, Leaving

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 20, 2005 on Showtime

• Bette wants Tina back, but Tina doesn\'t want her back. Jenny says goodbye to Tim.

I have season every episode of The L Word so far, and this episode remains to be my all-time favorite. It\'s an extremely emotionally intense episodes, and we see some very good dramatic performances from Jennifer Beals, Laurel Holloman, and Mia Kirschner. This also features a very good performaance fron Liesha that\'s more light hearted and comedic. The scene where Tina flips over the table at the planet remains one of my most favorite scenes from the series. I was sad to see Tim go, even though he had kind of turned in to a jerk. I can understand why they wrote the character out. There really wouldn\'t have been anything for him to do on the show if he had staid. All in all, I thought that this episode did an excellent job of setting the tone for the season.
  • Bette's tries to get Tina back. Jenny pisses another man off. Shane is Shane.

This was well wrth the wait. I'd seen the previews, for the new season of the L Word, and I wasn't disappointed. Tina's starting to show and wants nothing to do with Bette. The opening shot of Bette, of course, shows her in bed with Candace. Bette swears off other women. Eugene breaks up with Jenny. Shane meets Carmen, a beautiful addision to the cast. Alice and Dana try to stop kissing.
SHOCE