The L Word

Liquid Heat

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 02, 2008 on Showtime

• A heat wave hits L.A., and the girls try to cope with it as they deal with the drama in their lives.

Let me just start out by saying that I absolutely loved this episode. This episode is definitely one of my favorite episodes of the season just like episodes 5.04, 5.05 and 5.06. I absolutely loved all of the story lines in this episode, especially Bette and Tina's story line, Jenny's, Shane's and also Max's story line. It was nice to see Alice apologize to Max for how she's been treating him this season. I loved the development that was made with Joyce and Phyllis' relationship. The mafia sit down meeting between Dawn Denbo and her lover Cindi was a great scene, and it was very funny. I loved Bette and Tina's scenes in the elevator. I also thought that the scenes between Max and Tom were nice. I think that they have really nice chemistry together. Lastly, I loved the sex scene montage at the end of the episode. In my opinion, it was very well done. All in all, this was an absolutely amazing episode of The L Word, and I can't wait for the next episode to air.