The L Word

Litmus Test

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 15, 2009 on Showtime

• Jenny, Alice, Tasha, Kit, and Helena spy on Dylan's date with Nikki

The only sad part of this show is that they are making it really corny and lame. it is a elaborate plot that will make all the fans hate the show and not miss it. I'm` a big fan on Tasha and Jamie, poor Alice just cant win since Dana died. The whole spying on Dylan was way over done. Plus how did Kit fix the computer when she didn't even know how to check her text message in the last episode. This episode was OK but not up to season one standards.

fans of the l word should listen to a podcast called the planet. its hosted by two girls named kc and Elka and its funny as crap.
  • Jenny steals Alice's idea for a screenplay.

Let me just start off by saying that all things considered, I absolutely loved this episode! This was such a fun episode. The whole storyline with Helena and Dylan was definitely my favorite of all the storylines in this episode. I loved that Helena's storyline was the main storyline of the episode. I've always thought that Helena is such a great character. I absolutely loved Jenny in this episode just in general. Tina was just awesome in this episode. Another thing that I loved about this episode was all of the Bette and Tina interactions. All in all, I thought that this was a very well written, well acted and well made episode of The L Word from everyone involved, and I can't wait to see the next episode of The L Word.
SHOCE