The L Word

Lobsters

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 22, 2006 on Showtime

• Dissapointing

6.6
    I was annoyed by this episode, nothing really happened.

What was with the opening scene? Lesbian nuns? I know of a few guys who would love to add that particular scene into their twisted little fantasies but I just did not understand the relevence of it to the episode. Just to point out that lesbianism is taboo in the Catholic church? Duh, what else are you going to shock us with? A great new invention called plastic? It was pretty pointless & relatively redundant. Personally I think they were just trying to find some filler to make the show longer. But enough about the nuns.

What is the deal with Moira? Why do I have the nagging feeling that she is going to become the lesbian equivilant of a wife beater? I have nothing to base it on at all just a feeling I have - then again it may be unjustified as I missed the previous episode. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

I loved the Shane hair care / studio thing. I like that she is getting some stability - even if it means that the writters are probably just setting up her character for some major fall.

Alice is getting very creepy. Forget the drugs, demons like hers can only be cured with restraining orders & lots of them. Get over Dana, she wasn't worth it to start with. Anybody who will start to sleep with you while engaged to someone else will only do the same thing to you later on. Dana is tennis trash, let her go off with her one dimentional redhead, they belong together.

What is Bette's issue with dealing with their financial situation? Who tries to pick up a huge check for all of their friends while in the middle of a crisis like that? Is she so proud that she can not admit to her closest friends what is really going on?

Bah... next week better be better.