The L Word

Lobsters

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 22, 2006 on Showtime

• three strikes your out.... right?!?

The first three episodes of The L word this season have all struck out. This episode is the worst of all three. Nothing much happens, there are a few loose ends from last season that were tied up. Jen comes back from a 6 month trip she took to recover from.... humm... not really sure, it is all kind of convoluted since last season. I guess she is recovering from the abuse she had as a child.

Bette and Tina are back to the old couple we saw last season. They are both too self centered to see what they have got in front of them. Then there is this really stupid twist of Tina starting to cyber sex with a male. Kit seems to be falling for the new (male) nanny of Bette and Tina's (in my opinion she is the only one who saves the show this season).

Last of all, for the life of me I can't figure out why it is taking so long to set up the scene for Dana to discover she has.... well, we will just have to wait a while longer to find that one out. Although it is painfully obvious what is going to happen.

Just not a very creative season. I used to hate having to waiting a WHOLE week to see the next episode, now I just forget all about it and then remember mid week that I need to watch it to see if something happens.

This is a very slow start to the season. I am really hoping for a home run soon though.
SHOCE