The L Word

Long Night's Journey Into Day

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 18, 2009 on Showtime

• I cant wait for next episode

Ok jenny was great, i know there a lot of people who hate her, but if someone do what shane did, i would never forgive, althoug everybody knows now that jenny loves her, but everything is getting interesting, if shane discovers that jenny hides the letter it would probably means the end of any oportunity between them, so i dont think that relation is gonna last. I love alice and tasha, and papi is back. I cant wait to knowwho killed jenny, in fact I liked how Mia acts, and the way she gets her revenge for what nikky did, that was the most beautiful revenge that Id ever seen..i would never expected..

Sorry for my english..see u
  • They are killing me I need to know what happened to Jenny.

They was a crazy episode. Jenny and girl breakup because of what shane did. she was so in the wrong you don't mess with your friends girl even if the friend says it's over. All the bette and tina drama is flowing strong and hard like it has seens season one. I can't wait to see what happens with all their drama. Jenny even though she was wronged was such a **** I can't believe that she is going to mess with shane like that. And the she really gave it to the ex. I the whole thing was hard to watch. I cant wait to see who killed her.
  • The final season of The L Word begins with a big shocker.

Let me just start off by saying that I absolutely loved this episode. It was an amazing way to start of The L Word's final season. I can't wait to find out how Jenny ends up dying. Mia Kirshner did an amazing job in this episode with her portrayal of Jenny. The whole Jenny and Shane storyline was definitely my favorite storyline. The Bette and Tina storyline was great too. My least favorite storyline was definitely the Alice and Tasha storyline. I just found it pretty boring and tedious. In closing, I thought that this was a very well written, well acted and well made episode of The L Word from everyone involved, and I can't wait to see the next episode of The L Word.