The L Word

Look Out, Here They Come!

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 13, 2008 on Showtime

• Shane lives out a Wedding Guest Fantasy.

Can I just say I think every episode is great? Sometimes I miss that there aren't (m)any hot guys to look at, but there's always so much going on I just get sucked in. I can hardly wait for the next episode.

In this episode, we find out that Tasha didn't go to Iraq because she's been outed. I think this is a very, very important issue gay people & women in the military)that doesn't get the attention it deserves, but The L Word is doing a great job of bringing the issue to light, without being negative about the military.

And Shane, wow...Tina got her a job styling the hair for her boss's daughter's wedding, and she hooks up with not one, but TWO bridesmaids, AND the mother of the bride - at the wedding! Dang! She could have hooked up with the bride, but she knew it wasn't the right thing to do. I love that she's a Player with a conscience.

Can I just say that Jenny is becoming the character I love to hate? She's being so rude to everyone and her ego gets bigger by the minute!