The L Word

Lunar Cycle

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 16, 2008 on Showtime

• Bette breaks up with Jodi.

Let me just start out by saying that I didn't like this episode very much. The main reason that I didn't like this episode as much as I've enjoyed the all of the other episodes this season is that I thought that the whole Bette and Jodi break up dragged on way too long in this episode. I did, however, think that Jennifer Beals and Marlee Matlin did a fantastic job in this episode as a whole, especially Marlee. Besides that story line, all of the other story lines also seemed pretty boring too. It just felt like they were using this episode to set up for the season finale which I'm really anxious to see. I'm so glad that the Kit gets a gun story line is finally over. Despite not really liking this episode all that much, I did really like the ending of the episode with Bette, Tina and Angelica going home together. All in all, this wasn't the best episode of The L Word, but I do think that it set up the show for the season finale pretty nicely like I said earlier.
  • An episode full of surprises

What I really love from The L Word is that this serie is full of drama and most of its dramatic episodes are the best thing Ive evere seen on TV, and this one is easily one of my favorite of this season.

In Lunar Cycle we see how Bette is trying to break up with Jodi although she doesnt want to end her relationship and forgive Bette for cheating her with Tina, but Bette is still in love withn Tina and she knows that shes her soulmate. Its hard to watch how Jodi really loves Bette and all the things that she went through to make a perfect relationship.

Also we finally found out the real intentions of Adelle and all the dirty trhings that she did to be the director of Lez Girls leaving Jenny outside of the movie and making Nikki breaks with her. While Tasha and Alice are trying to find a place to live together despite all their disagreement.

Kit understand that there are better ways to solve her problems with the girls of She Bar. The final season is approaching and all the girls are changing.