The L Word

Lunar Cycle

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 16, 2008 on Showtime

• An episode full of surprises

What I really love from The L Word is that this serie is full of drama and most of its dramatic episodes are the best thing Ive evere seen on TV, and this one is easily one of my favorite of this season.

In Lunar Cycle we see how Bette is trying to break up with Jodi although she doesnt want to end her relationship and forgive Bette for cheating her with Tina, but Bette is still in love withn Tina and she knows that shes her soulmate. Its hard to watch how Jodi really loves Bette and all the things that she went through to make a perfect relationship.

Also we finally found out the real intentions of Adelle and all the dirty trhings that she did to be the director of Lez Girls leaving Jenny outside of the movie and making Nikki breaks with her. While Tasha and Alice are trying to find a place to live together despite all their disagreement.

Kit understand that there are better ways to solve her problems with the girls of She Bar. The final season is approaching and all the girls are changing.