The L Word

Showtime (ended 2009)

Joker00303

The L Word Fan Reviews (134)

• You don't have to be gay to love this show.

This is one of my favourite shows because it is so well written and has an amazingly talented cast. The acting is world class, at times the characters seem so real that you start to believe that they are real people. My favourite character has to be Shane, she doesn't care about what anyone says, she is who she is. She has had so many different relationships, but her character's not all about sex, she has a heart.
    This show is addictive, once you've seen an episode that's it you hooked. The first episode I saw was in season 2 and I've watched it ever since. It gets better with every season, there is never a boring moment on LWord, never. Season 5 definitely has to be the best season in my opinion, mostly because of everything thats has happened with Adele and Jenny. It was absolutely fantastic when she went from a sweet girl to a monster, when she took over Jenny's movie was classic, a perfect example of an amazing storyline. The last episode of season four again was classic, I couldn't believe it hen Shane left Cameron at the Altar, it was heart renching to watch, but it left you wanting more. This show has to be one of the best shows that has ever been on TV. It doesn't matter if you are a man, women, teenager, gay or straight, you can't help but love it.