The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson Forums

Weekdays 12:35 AM on CBSIn Season

The Late Late Show Funniest Comment of the Night Thread

TheVertMan

[1]May 9, 2006
    • level: 41

Hey, this is for all those people who watch Graig, like me, on a nightly basis. Laugh along with us and share your favorite comment of the night by Fergie or any of his guests. Post away.
    Edited on 05/09/2006 12:36pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waltore

[2]Jun 2, 2006
    • level: 6
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 06/02/2006 10:02pm
    Edited 2 total times.

waltore

[3]Jun 2, 2006
    • level: 6

Craig was talking about wearing Kilts,and the comments people make while wearing one.He said one woman asked. {What do you wear under that thing?}Craig replied. {lipstick on a good night.}

zacholula

[4]Jul 6, 2006
    • level: 3
    Does anyone know when the play the new episodes?

SMGslayer97

[5]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 34
    Here they play every week night at 12:37am, channel 4 CBS.

bill__b

[6]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 4
    Rehab for country music performers is simplified. It's a two-step program. . . .

CraigFerguson1

[7]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 1
    He said, "My wife bought a new rug and one of my dogs Nala ate it up while I was out. When i returned I saw the mess and the dog just looked at me. I said, no one was here but you and my wife. And my wife doesn't munch carpet." Probably not those exact words but pretty close. He's hilarious! Glad he's not married anymore though.

LuckyJJDreamer

[9]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    Craig is by far the funniest talk show host out there right now! Monday night he was talking about seeing magicians in vegas & how these girls were introducing this magician & he started shaking his butt & saying in a high pitched voice "he's doing a trick" oh god I laughed so hard I probably woke my parents up! He was on The View the other day & he said the last time I was on it was breast feeding week. Poor guy!

KellyKKelly

[10]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 8
    This guys is, hands down, the best late night talk show today. Of course Johnny was The Best. His monologues are freakingly brilliant and his interviews are relaxed and hilarious, putting all his guests at ease. It's difficult to narrow down one best episode or moment. I think his interviews with other Scots or Europeans are fabulous. They *get* him. Even his pseudo-nemesis British seem to enjoy him and play along with his 500 years of oppression bit. I loved his interview with the British actor playing the last hangman in London. Sorry, can't remember his name. I would have loved more of he and Craig but instead we get Janine Garaffalo(sp?) - she tries so hard to be funny but comes off as crass, annoying and, for me, "oh God please get off the stage." But Craig made the most of it (although I bet he couldn't wait for her to leave either.) Craig is not only witty and quick, but he's extremely intelligent - and he's self depricating about it. So refreshing to see a smart, funny, good looking, genuine talk show host today. I'm surprised that Drew Carey didn't announce his Price is Right gig on Craig's show?

PugLoverToo

[11]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 2
    I absolutely love Craig Ferguson! He is brilliant and I always have my best laughs of the day watching him. I was lucky to see him live this past summer - when the power was out on his show! He just seems to have it all - looks, intelligence, compassion (I thought it very big of him not to make fun of Britney and realize that she has an illness - though I'm no fan of hers), and a certain openess that makes him very likeable. I would much rather see him take over The Tonight Show than Conan. Hands down Mr. Ferguson is so much closer to be on Mr. Leno's level than Conan! I always watch Jay and than switch over to Craig. As far as I'm concerned, the two of them are the only true magic in late night television.

Gnorf22

[12]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 1

Is there any way that David Letterman could read this and announce his retirement and let Craig Ferguson take over. I know that he owns or controls the Craig Ferguson Show. I am a woman and I think it is time for Dave to become all that he can be before he meets his maker. Maybe spend time with his child...

Craig Ferguson would easily beat Conan in the ratings. He is so funny that watching Craig helps me get a restful night sleep. After all the belly laughs from his puppet characters to his endearing love of America--I just feel better. It is too bad that I have to stay up so late to watch Craig's show. Watching David Letterman justs pisses me off now because of his arrogance and the way he announced his infidelity on TV. Creepy! He should just disappear into the background.