The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson Forums

Weekdays 12:35 AM on CBSIn Season

Very confused, when is this show filmed?

technizzle

[1]May 29, 2008
    • level: 1
    I've heard the show is filmed a few hours before it is aired, but that doesn't make any sense like the guests he just recently had, for instance jeff bridges on tuesday may 27th. They were talking about Iron Man coming out soon, when it has already come out. He was also talking about the white house correspondence dinner yesterday I think, when that happened a month ago or something? Anyone shed some light?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kalan_lover

[2]Nov 23, 2008
    • level: 11
    This show is filmed at 5:00pm every day. When I was in California a couple months ago we went to go see a taping and it started at 5:00pm. Unfortunately you have to be in line at like noon in order to get in which we didn't know so we couldn't get in. Maybe you saw a re-run or something, I'm not sure because they film the episodes earlier on the same day as it airs.

dragonfly_pat

[3]Jan 6, 2009
    • level: 19
    I live in the Los Angeles area and have this week off work. I got tickets for three online last week, New Year's Eve, at The Late Late Show's site for today's show, January 6, 2009, with Marisa Tomei and Pauley Perrette. We got in line today at around 2:30 p.m. The staff started the process of letting us in a little after 3 p.m. We sat on benches for about an hour, 10 minutes outside. We then were seated about 30-40 minutes in the actual studio and "warmed" up by a comedian named Chuckie B - nice guy. The taping started at about 5 p.m., and we were out by 6:15 p.m. It is taped at CBS Studios in Los Angeles on 7800 Beverly Blvd., but you enter at the Fairfax gate. Hope this helps.