The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Nikki Reed/Mitch Albom

Aired Weekdays 12:35 AM Sep 20, 2012 on CBS

• Sept. 20, 2012 Show, Didn't like CBS Executive being there giving him a hard time

Ferguson has been doing the show for a while and is very unique. I didn't like the way he was being treated, like he was a child, on the show tonight. He has been doing the show the same way for a long time and if CBS didn't like it they should has done something a long time ago. It seemed to me the lady didn't want Craig to be funny, she didn't want him to be Craig. I love Craig's humur, he is charming in a pacular way and there is something soo funny about seeing a grown man be as silly as he is. (I've had a little crush on him since Drew Carey and love his accent too). He makes me laugh a lot. Life would not be the same without watching Craig a couple times a week. His is the only talk show I watch all the way through. I also like Geoff and the kitten. I gave the show a high rating tonight because I liked the show and because I was proud of the way Craig held up under the pressure of the finger pointing/mother hen/threatening executive. I couldn't believe she threatened him on his show! She even got mad about a reference to peacocks because it had the word cock in it. It was a joke. Classic Craig joke. I almost didn't even catch it. He's a silly comedian and that's part of his charm. That's the reason people watch him, love watching him. He's funny! Let him be funny. Love you Craig! Keep up the Good work! Love you too Geoff!
CBS