The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn

CBS (ended 2004)

SrRui

The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn Fan Reviews (4)

6.6
  • Craig Kilborn, former ESPN commentator and Daily Show is the host of CBS'S The Late Late Show.

Really great show. Craig was honest, blunt, silly, creative and always entertaining. I hadn't watched too much late night stuff from CBS besides Letterman but Craiggers really got me hooked.

He was just as funny as Conan and Leno maybe even more. Craigger's "Let's check the news", "Mambo gameshow", and "What up segments" were funny, original segments.

Craig spoke his mind and didn't care who he targeted whether it was Britney Spears, Arnold Schwarzenner, Martha Stewart or Bush himself, Craig would make fun of them.

Another skit that I always loved was his "Five questions" quiz was his guests. Craig really had a natural hosting ability that unlike others (Carson Daily) really made the Late Show very easy and enjoyable to get into it.

Craig Ferguson has taking over as the new hosts but Kilborn is better. He has done a couple of acting gigs but hosting and being himself is what he is best known for. It might have gone on longer but rumors say that he had an alcohol problem. Whatever the reason The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn was fun to watch.
  • Good show that ended before it could evolve into a great show.

Craiggers was an original, quirky host for an underrated show. Tough competition from Conan did not help anything either. I'll for one always be a Kilborn fan. Perhaps the new Craig will have the old Craig on one day, that would be great. All in all, great show, and if you can, find a video!
  • Craig Kilborn got's his own show.

It's really past its prime. It's so past its prime that it doesn't exist anymore. He left his own freaking show. Ha ha. It's like Rosie leaving and that was so bad that i'm not going to review it. The guy that replaced him is funnier and good riddens. HA.
  • I love this show since Ferguson took over this year. I stay up just to watch it. Great comedy, Say anything that comes to mind ITS AWESOME.

I love this show since Ferguson took over this year. I stay up just to watch it. Great comedy, Say anything that comes to mind ITS AWESOME. It has good comedy, great guests, great impersonations that have you rolling, and its nice to see new bands I haven't heard before.