The Latest Buzz

The School Dance Issue

Aired Friday 6:30 PM May 02, 2008 on Black Family Channel

• Michael takes Wilder's trust when he tells him that he will be asking several questions at the dance to a girl from each a different clique. Rebecca/Amanda discover that Noah wrote song for a girl in the office both hope to prove at the dance it is them.

This episode is by far my favorite. Wilder's crazy gaming angle for the dance was hilarious and Michael got what he deserved for taking a friend's trust to his advantage! The Rebecca/Noah/Amanda triangle was by far my favorite thing in this episode! Amanda thought is was her because of her good looks and status and rebecca hoped it was her because she probably has a crush on him from all the time she spends with him. It was very cool when Amanda revealed both she and Rebecca had listened to his song. Rebecca was the one that fallowed him and actually apoligized becasue it meant her article wouldn't be about how it was her first time at a dance. And what I loved most about this, was that Noah actually asked her to dance. and michael got a super wedgie!