The Lawrence Welk Show

ABC (ended 1982)

AprilFox

The Lawrence Welk Show Fan Reviews (3)

• A show with some of the best singers,dancers,and performers. The cast is very friendly. They play music and dance.

A great classic because it has some of the best music in the whole entire world. I could spend the rest of my life watching this show The dances make me dance. Watch it you will see how great it is. You will love the dances because they are fun.
  • I can see how some people say that there are problems with The Lawrence Welk Show but I personally think that it is still very enjoyable.

I can see how some people say that there are problems with The Lawrence Welk Show but I personally think that it is still very enjoyable. It's nowhere near some of the other shows that I've watched lately but it's just because those were particularly good not that The Lawrence Welk Show was particularly bad. Recommended if you have time to spare.
  • When I was young I thought this was my dad's show. Now that I'm older I realize what a fool I was when I was young.

Kids don't realize what's good. When I was a kid I had no idea how great this show was. There's hardly anything on TV today that's anywhere near as good as this show was. The people and the music aren't for kids though. I can't believe what a fool I was when I was young. We need more people like Lawrence Welk. I say that as a liberal, but also as a conservative. Why is it you have to get old to realize what's good? Or as the kids today would say, this show rocks. I hope if young people watch this show in the future they won't be as dumb as I was.
PBS