The Legend of Zelda

Fairies in the Spring

Aired Friday 7:00 AM Nov 17, 1989 on DiC Entertainment

• OH, I get it! So I should avoid the fairy in the lake because she'll kill me with water monsters. Clearly they played the game, otherwise I would have thought she would heal my wounds. *SARCASM*

Well, thank you Bob Forward, for such a pointless, terribly written episode with historical inaccuracies, bad animation, stupid lines, plot holes as big and deep as the grand canyon and further proof that the Triforces of this show are totally useless plot devices. Clearly this episode was made with further proof nobody at DIC knew anything about The Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo Entertainmen System. Who needs an actual adventure like in the game, when you can have a whole episode dedicated to a mediocre problem in a mediocre kingdom? The next time Zelda loses her teddy bear, Link misplaces his sock or the king's pizza isn't on time, be sure to have another pointless adventure dedicated to it.
  • The Legend of Zelda Faires in the spring

It is a hot day in Hyrule and King Harkinian is building a water park for his people to cool off.During construction a strange water creature emerged from the spring.Link and Zelda go to the waterpark to check things out.They saw the creatures and now comfirm the rumors.King Harkinian arrives at the water park and gets kidnapped by a water creature.Links and Zeldas last hope is to ask the Triforce of Wisdom for help.The Triforce of Wisdom advice was "To find your father royal doughter you must search beneath the water"They went back to the pool with the Triforce of Wisdom.They are greeted with a great water monster.Zelda stops the monster by making some of the water ice the fish hits the ice and Link zapes the monster.Link again tries another atempt to kiss Zelda but fails.They reach the spring but they only find more monsters.Zelda finds that a fairy is causing all of this.The father of Spryte was defending his spring.The workers finally finish the water park.Link tells Zelda to kiss him.When Link finally is going to receive a kiss Spryte interupts them.This is the recap I contributed and i hope to be editor one day.