We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Legend of Zelda Forums

NBC (ended 1989)

Spryte

Tkerekes13

[1]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 29
    Did anybody like her? I did!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kitty_cat_

[2]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 6
    I liked her, Her and Link would've made a cute couple! I think She's Very cute and Not Annoying like Navi!

DuelMark

[3]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 35
    Personally, I hate her. I even liked Navi more, at least she had more importance, being a guide and detecting weak spots and such. I don't remember anything Spryte did other than drool over Link and make fun of Zelda and such.

Tkerekes13

[4]Jul 2, 2010

Kitty_cat_ wrote:
    I liked her, Her and Link would've made a cute couple! I think She's Very cute and Not Annoying like Navi!
    I think she's cute, too! Since Zelda in the cartoon is such a b*tch, he'd probably be better off with Spryte.

Tkerekes13

[5]Jul 2, 2010

DuelMark wrote:
    Personally, I hate her. I even liked Navi more, at least she had more importance, being a guide and detecting weak spots and such. I don't remember anything Spryte did other than drool over Link and make fun of Zelda and such.
    Well, I like her. I even hate Navi even more. (Sorry if I'm saying the opposite of what you say.) Besides, Spryte did more than drool over Link and make fun of Zelda and such. (Sorry again if I'm saying the opposite of what you say.) She helped turn Link back into a human, and she did provide a bit of more comic relief, which is enough, I guess. Now I'm not trying to insult you, but I think that Spryte is an all around good character, and if you don't like her, then I suggest you leave this forum. Again, I'm not trying to insult you.

CartoonKing50

[6]Apr 21, 2011
    • level: 7
    DuelMark wrote:

Agreed. I didn't find Navi annoying at all, Spryte on the other hand... UGGHH!! She was second to only Link himself as the most annoying character on the show. Plus when she tried to be comic relief, her jokes wouldn't make you laugh, just make you cringe at the cheesy, unfunny-ness of them all. Spryte is one of many reasons I hate this show.

Splouge

[7]Aug 23, 2014
    • level: 3

Tkerekes13 wrote:

Kitty_cat_ wrote:
    I think she's cute, too! Since Zelda in the cartoon is such a b*tch, he'd probably be better off with Spryte.

But Spryte is a fairy, and Link is definitely not, don't know what he is. But even though Zelda might make a better girlfriend. I find Spryte much more loveable then Zelda

Edited on 08/26/2014 3:28pm