The Life and Times of Juniper Lee

Ding Dong the Witch Ain't Dead

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Jul 10, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Juniper Lee and her friends go to the mall to get autographs from their favorate band. But there is trouble brewing in Juniper's hood.

That episode rocked times ten plus infinity! I even liked the prolouge where Ah ma told Juniper Lee about Aunty Rue and how she was banished by one of her ancesters who used to be the Te-Xuan Ze. I also liked the part where Juniper and her friends got all excited about getting autographs from their favorate band, I wish something like that happed in my town. Oh but the part where Aunty Rue broke the magical barrier and revealed herself and the other creatures to the humans was totally dramatic. And the fights scenes...the greatest. Juniper's mad fighting skills were rockin!
  • Actually this is my favorite episode of the show, not just because June's friends discover she's the Te Xuan Ze, and how (if the things shouldn't have changes), the fact she's the guardian will have not changed her relationship with her friends.

Actually this is my favorite episode of the show, not just because June's friends discover she's the Te Xuan Ze, and how (if the things shouldn't have changes), the fact she's the guardian will have not changed her relationship with her friends. We have seen is hard for heroes with secret identities to keep a normal life while they fight for to protect people, even when they would like to reveal their friends and families their identities, is a great responsability to protect them, even if someone must to do it in that way.