The Life and Times of Juniper Lee

Water We Fighting For?

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Aug 30, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• June's First Underwater Adventure

For the first time in this series, June went onto an underwater adventure. We also learn that she loves to surf. It would have been much cooler to see June in her bikini from a previous episode of the first season. But this episode was great anyways. June drank the potion and transformed into a green sea creature. The magical water she had to recover from the corporate people tastes different than the normal water; it belongs to the magical sea creatures. June tries to convince the sea people to help, but she has to fix this issue on her own, and she did. She took the enchanted trident from the sea king, and sticks it onto the dry ground where she popped out. Luckily, Ray Ray assists by pretending to protest for the protection of the rarest species; the Burping Snails. Everybody else assumes it was an actual protest. June has no idea what’s a Burping Snail.

I enjoy swimming and surfing as much as June does. I’m also take pleasure in underwater quests. I really hope to see June in her bikini someday.