The Little Mermaid Forums

Toon Disney (ended 1994)

New Ariel Stories? (Not LM3)

4get2morrow

[1]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 6
    There's a new line of Disney Princess DVDs coming out that will-for the first time-have completely new, fully-animated stories, 2 to a disc (no recycled, re-dubbed stories here, unlike previous Princess DVDs). The first will be featuring either Aurora and Jasmine (for some reason, Belle was originally going to be on it but is now being delayed until vol 2), and I'd say Ariel's story isn't far behind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TerraGirl16

[2]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 26
    Wow, sounds cool! I'll definetly be checking those out, Aurora and Jasmine too. Do you have a link for this??

From
    Terra

4get2morrow

[3]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 6
    http://www.ultimatedisney.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13521&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

That shows the ad for Aurora and Jasmine, and on DisneyPrincess.com they have the preview used back when Belle's story was slated for the first, so the switch from Belle to Jasmine has yet to be confirmed anywhere other than the first link. Although I *think* Cinderella III will have a preview, but I'm not entirely sure, so don't take my word for it.

TerraGirl16

[4]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 26
    The first volume will be coming out in September (Of 2007) and looks fantastic! I'm a little disappointed about Aurora's voice, but considering the difference in years its not really a surprise.

From
    Terra