The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid 2: Return To The Sea

Aired Saturday 3:00 PM Sep 16, 2000 on Toon Disney

• Its now come full circle hasn't it? The mermaid who was so deprest to leave the water now has a daughter who just wants to stay in the water!

I do like this movie a lot. The colors and music and the story is good. Ariel is happy with new daughter and like all parents just wants her to be safe and happy. She tries to give her daughter the best of both worlds. But Ursale sister who doesn't really want to reveger her as much as she wants to prove to her own mom she isn't second best. Ironicly Ariel is forced to do the same thing she herself hated as a kid by focing to deny Melody what is part of her. Melody eventually grows up to be her mom daughter alright and after a great adventure a few lessons well learn the two worlds can at last be one. It was awsome! Still in my opiane I wish Melody had a sister! I mean Ariel has six for crying out loud! In my mind she look like Ariel only she have a blue tail and were a ribbion in her hair as well as have a starfish birthmark on her left hand. I called her Harmony. Well lets up TLM3 is good!