The Littles

ABC (ended 1986)

billy1981

The Littles Fan Reviews (4)

7.8
  • Cute Show

I watched The Littles when I was a kid and I recently bought the complete series on DVD. It is a cute show to watch.
  • Don't believe the Hype, Dic cartoon fans, This one got me bored up.

My 50th review after another Dic Cartoon: "The Super Mario bros. Super show!"

It's about some boy who lives with a family in a house and in the house he has tiny little people living under their pipes known as "the Littles". This cartoon is Technicality a Japanese Amercian Series. It was also the First Dic Cartoon made by some amercian and some Japanese Authors. When I saw it on a Re-run on a weekend morning on WB11, (now Cw) It was Average. This cartoon gets a C-. It gets boring after a few epiosdes you seen. Here the results:

Voice-acting: D-- 4.0/10.0 Wimpy Voice-acting. Lucy has the Wimpest voice in the series.

Animation: C-- 5.0/10.0 Too Blurry and Not enough color in it. Graphics: B 7.0/10.0 Decent and has cuteness in it.

Sound: D- 4.5/10.0 Bad theme song, and could have been better.

Dialouge: C- 5.5/10.0 Medicore. there's a few lacks in them.

Lasting Appeal: D-- 4.0/10.0 The cartoon that puts you to sleep!

Overall: C- 6.0/10.0 This cartoon is Average. It was never meant to be Perfect, It has a Few problems Occured to the cartoon. Dic could have done so much better with this show. Ok, That's the end of my review. Good Night everyone.
  • A pretty good show.

I remember watching this show on SAturday mornings when I was a kid. I wish they still had cartoons like this on TV today for my kids to watch. I am not happy with the shows they play for kids today. There is a lot of violence and potty mouth. And the shows they show today have no value and also show bad examples for little kids who are watching them ( Codename: Kids Next Door, Cat Scratch, Juniper Lee). ALot of the shows they show are also no longer interesting to watch. I wish they would start showing our old favorite cartoons again.
  • This was a great show. There was no violence or bad language. It would be nice to see The Littles brought back for kids today to watch. I enjoyed it as a kid, but I know times have changed. A lot of the shows today don't teach values.