The Look for Less

Sunday 8:00 PM on Style Network Premiered Feb 17, 2002 In Season

The Look for Less Fan Reviews (5)

6.7
  • The Look For Less shows simple people that it's possible to be fashionable, even on a budget!

I'm not exactly a budget shopper, but I never really splurged on designer items. (Then again, I'm only in eighth grade!) The Look For Less and I go way back. Even before they started their One-Hour Challenges! Although the Look for Less is great, I can't help but feel that every time I tune in, I'm up for the same old thing. Yoanna will explain to us their location, and some background information on the people who have a big event coming up, and they need fashion help on a budget. I don't mean to complain but spice it up!
  • I use to not care for fashion to much, and now I love fashion!

The Look for Less, is about people who need a cretin type of outfit, but don't have that much money. So this show donates $150 for an outfit. They also give them two different outfits to choose from, they pick the one they like better on go on their way. Most of the time the outfit they pick out looks way better then the designer, and they could always deck it out to make it way better. So its perfect for anybody!
  • The twins! The twins!wa

I think Chip and Pepper Foster are AWESOME!!!! They are sooo funny!!! I love how they help the people find the outfits similar to the expensive ones from the runway.
    I like the fact that they are twins!! I know two sets of twins that go to my church.
    Anyway, I want to see this show more often if those are on it a lot.
  • I started watching this show back when Elisabeth Hasselback (think The View) was the host, and loved it. Now that Yoannna House is the host, I must say the show is not half as good, the designers and host don't seem to have the same chemistry.

I started watching this show back when Elisabeth Hasselback (think The View) was the host, and loved it. Now that Yoannna House is the host, I must say the show is not half as good, the designers and host don't seem to have the same chemistry. Plus, Yoanna helps with the shopping, and to me that takes away from the point of the show to put together a look in one hour.
  • The Look for Less started back in 2001. It's about fashion. Host Elisabeth Hasselbeck gives it a cute side. What happens is Elisabeth picks one designer to help a regular person get a designer outfit on a real person's budget.

I absoutely adore this show. I have watched it from the very beginning. It has changed a lot since then but it is still great. When it first started it was more Elisabeth going out and finding outfits and doing the shopping herself. Now it has transformed into a show where basically Elisabeth's only job is to introduce what they are doing. I think she has cut down on her time there because she took Lisa Ling's place on the popular daytime talk show, The View, in late 2003. Even though I wish she was in it more, it is still terrific. I think everybody should turn on their tvs right now and watch it. It is one of the best shows on Cable television.