We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Looney Tunes Show Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2014)

"Off Duty Cop" Episode Talkback

perualonso1

[1]Oct 12, 2011
    • level: 18

Bugs has work to become a duty cop.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DBTrilogy100

[2]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 7

After a month long break, we finally have a new episode of The Looney Tunes Show! Tonight's episode reminded me of an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants, to an extent.

*Looks like Daffy is preparing for a chance to meet one of his favorite actors. Bugs, on the other hand, is off to go to the doctors for a physical. Hmm, I wonder if Bugs will use his catchphrase there?

*Daffy's claim of being "the peak of physical health", only to then start having a coughing spasm and a ridicules amount of aches and pains was a Crowning Moment of Funny!

*Porky is tagging along with Daffy for this event. Aww come on, Daffy. That's a negative spin on it. The good thing is that you can always count on Porky to join you in something.

*I get a strong felling the Peter St. James intro is a homage to a cop show from the times before I was born. Boy, that is one long opening; even Porky thinks so!

*Hey look, it's the doctor from Bugs and Daffy Get a Job! Why is Bugs acting so crazy (well, this version of Bugs, if you want to get technical about it)? Oh, he's drinking too much coffee...definitely a Crowning Moment of Funny!

*Wow Daffy, you really never noticed the big "starring Leslie Hunt" phrase in the opening? Is it just me or does "Leslie" as a male's name seem a lot more common on TV then it is in real life?

*Uh oh, Daffy has decided to "become" Peter St. James...with Poky as the chauffeur. This is starting to remind me of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, Hall Monitor.

*That was sure convenient of Sam to be selling a "coffee substitute"!

*Twitching eyes? OK, this Sparkle drink doesn't seem to be all that it claims to be...

*Daffy telling Porky to park illegally was pretty funny, I must admit.

*Well, Daffy just turned a marriage proposal from being a Crowning Moment of Heart Warming into a Crowning Moment of Funny!

*Porky revealing he was playing the background music on a stereo was hilarious.

*Daffy's "crime stopping" montage was pretty funny. Yep, definitely getting a Hall Monitor vibe from this episode.

*Wow, this Sparkle drink seems a lot like coffee...including the hyper/energetic attitude!

*Bugs putting up the Christmas decorations so soon is particularly funny as my folks just put up the Christmas lights!

*Wow Daffy, you really thought the Christmas decorations were always on the house?

*Porky hangs a lampshade on the old "Everyone Calls Him Barkeep" Trope, except it's a chauffeur here...and it gets subverted! The chauffeur does have a name, Brandon Steel!

*Woah, Bugs is acting like an addict...and Daffy is prepared to take him on!

*Bugs breaks into Sam's house and forces him to take him to the Sparkles company...in his towel. Talk about fan disservice.

*The fight between Bugs and Daffy at the Sparkles company was awesome!

*Once again, Sam actually acts like the voice of reason!

*Only for the FBI to show up and reveal it was all a scam! Bugs is taking to get help and Sam gets chased around, leading to more fan disservice.

*Daffy is also taking in for his antics earlier and Porky finally gets a chance to use the Brandon Steel name...only for the FBI agent to call him "Chauffeur". Porky just can't catch a break, can he?

*The Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote short was pretty fun. I liked the elevator.

*Bugs decides to just have one cup of Joe...a big cup of Joe. Daffy's things are also still in the kitchen, as well.

Great episode! Definitely one of my Top 5 favorites! Great to have new episodes of The Looney Tunes Show airing again!

NegiSpongie

[3]Nov 2, 2011
    • level: 20
    I really liked it. Probably my favorite next to Newspaper Theif and Double Date.

OH! And did anybody else catch that among Daffy's things from his room in the kitchen, he has a sign that reads "Rabbit Season". Shout out to the classic Looney Tunes shorts!

Wisechick14

[4]Nov 11, 2011
    • level: 2

DBTrilogy100 wrote:

After a month long break, we finally have a new episode of The Looney Tunes Show! Tonight's episode reminded me of an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants, to an extent.

*Looks like Daffy is preparing for a chance to meet one of his favorite actors. Bugs, on the other hand, is off to go to the doctors for a physical. Hmm, I wonder if Bugs will use his catchphrase there?

*Daffy's claim of being "the peak of physical health", only to then start having a coughing spasm and a ridicules amount of aches and pains was a Crowning Moment of Funny!

*Porky is tagging along with Daffy for this event. Aww come on, Daffy. That's a negative spin on it. The good thing is that you can always count on Porky to join you in something.

*I get a strong felling the Peter St. James intro is a homage to a cop show from the times before I was born. Boy, that is one long opening; even Porky thinks so!

*Hey look, it's the doctor from Bugs and Daffy Get a Job! Why is Bugs acting so crazy (well, this version of Bugs, if you want to get technical about it)? Oh, he's drinking too much coffee...definitely a Crowning Moment of Funny!

*Wow Daffy, you really never noticed the big "starring Leslie Hunt" phrase in the opening? Is it just me or does "Leslie" as a male's name seem a lot more common on TV then it is in real life?

*Uh oh, Daffy has decided to "become" Peter St. James...with Poky as the chauffeur. This is starting to remind me of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, Hall Monitor.

*That was sure convenient of Sam to be selling a "coffee substitute"!

*Twitching eyes? OK, this Sparkle drink doesn't seem to be all that it claims to be...

*Daffy telling Porky to park illegally was pretty funny, I must admit.

*Well, Daffy just turned a marriage proposal from being a Crowning Moment of Heart Warming into a Crowning Moment of Funny!

*Porky revealing he was playing the background music on a stereo was hilarious.

*Daffy's "crime stopping" montage was pretty funny. Yep, definitely getting a Hall Monitor vibe from this episode.

*Wow, this Sparkle drink seems a lot like coffee...including the hyper/energetic attitude!

*Bugs putting up the Christmas decorations so soon is particularly funny as my folks just put up the Christmas lights!

*Wow Daffy, you really thought the Christmas decorations were always on the house?

*Porky hangs a lampshade on the old "Everyone Calls Him Barkeep" Trope, except it's a chauffeur here...and it gets subverted! The chauffeur does have a name, Brandon Steel!

*Woah, Bugs is acting like an addict...and Daffy is prepared to take him on!

*Bugs breaks into Sam's house and forces him to take him to the Sparkles company...in his towel. Talk about fan disservice.

*The fight between Bugs and Daffy at the Sparkles company was awesome!

*Once again, Sam actually acts like the voice of reason!

*Only for the FBI to show up and reveal it was all a scam! Bugs is taking to get help and Sam gets chased around, leading to more fan disservice.

*Daffy is also taking in for his antics earlier and Porky finally gets a chance to use the Brandon Steel name...only for the FBI agent to call him "Chauffeur". Porky just can't catch a break, can he?

*The Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote short was pretty fun. I liked the elevator.

*Bugs decides to just have one cup of Joe...a big cup of Joe. Daffy's things are also still in the kitchen, as well.

Great episode! Definitely one of my Top 5 favorites! Great to have new episodes of The Looney Tunes Show airing again!

I agree! This was the funniest episode I've ever watched. Although I did get traumatized when Sam ran around the office in the buff, but it was still great!