The Looney Tunes Show Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2014)

"Peel of Fortune" Episode Talkback

perualonso1

[1]Jul 10, 2011
    • level: 18

Daffy is short on cash.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DBTrilogy100

[2]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 7

Tonight's episode of The Looney Tunes Show is one of those "karma episodes", shows have once in awhile.

*"Mall Pants"? Daffy, what will you think of next?

*Daffy sure is particular about his ice cream, isn't he?

*Bugs invented the carrot peeler? Then again, he is Batman!

*Sliced bread and toilet paper, Daff? You call that inventing(Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea)?

*Bugs playing basketball seems like a great homage to Space Jam(Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*"If I got rich, I'd do a fangirl scream just like Ben did in Alien Force's Vengance of Vilgax (Perualonso1 suggested I put this quote here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Uh oh, Daffy is going to steal Bugs' idea, this can't be good.

*Daffy, insulting a mother's baby is never a good idea, even if they won't buy something from you.

*Daffy finally sold Bugs' invention, took credit for the idea and poor Bugs is now broke!

*Yosemite Sam, Witch Lezah and Granny appear at Bugs' yard sale.

*What I wouldn't give to live in a mansion/manor of my own (Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Some friend you are Daffy, after stealing Bugs' idea.

*Sam of all people gives Bugs a little advice.

*Bugs' returns to his original home in the woods.

*Lola's music video was absolutely hilarious (we even get a cameo of the giant horse from What's Opera, Doc?)!

*Wow, Bugs is really "off his game" in his old house! He must have really gotten used to living in the suburbs.

*Karma finally punishes Daffy for his crime. See kids? Plagiarism never pays off.

*Daffy apologizes to Bugs and even saves him from drowning!

*Bugs invents a time machine to undo this mess! He leaves "Alternate Future" Daffy to suffer some more.

*Bugs buy Daffy's ice cream for him in the past, thus changing the events of the future.

*The Road Runner & Coyote short reminded me of Iron Man (for obvious reasons).

*Uh oh, Daffy got the time machine! Instead of messing up the timeline though, he just ticks off a bunch of cave men.

I liked last week's episode better, but this wasn't a terrible episode. The next episode's description sounds fun.

meeper22

[3]Jul 14, 2011
    • level: 5
    I didn't really care much for this episode.

I mean what the heck, Daffy steals Bugs's idea and makes money off of it and Bugs just takes it. He doesn't even try to get back at Daffy for it? The old Bugs wouldn't have just taken it and been like Daffy's servant. Seriously.

Wisechick14

[4]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 2
    I didn't really like this episode. I actually wanted to go through my TV and give Bugs a hug...then give Daffy a bloody beak.