The Looney Tunes Show Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2014)

"Point, Laser Point" Episode Talkback

perualonso1

[1]Feb 7, 2012
    • level: 18

Bugs and Daffy entertain Granny as Sylvester becomes obsessed with a Laser Toy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DBTrilogy100

[2]Feb 7, 2012
    • level: 7

Tonight gives us the Season 1 Finale of The Looney Tunes Show (although the previous episode was intended to be so)!

*Daffy helps Porky with online dating...but not without mocking him in the process!

*Bugs show up just in time to find someone is interested in Porky and it's...Granny?!

*Bugs and Daffy show concern for Granny's loneliness...all while ignoring Porky. No doubt a jab at the double standard.

*Sylvester and Tweety are doing their regular thing until Granny decides the former should play with cat toys. He's unimpressed with all of them...

*...except for a laser pen! I really got a kick out of his obsession with it! Reminds me of when Mandy had Billy try to catch the "fairy"!

*Bugs feels as though him and Daffy should spend time with Granny instead of her pets. Daffy hangs a lamp shade on how she's still hanging out with animals, priceless!

*Granny hangs the same lamp shade Daffy just did! She decides to go sailing with them.

*Sylvester continues to search for the red dot while Tweety plays a video game.

*Tweety uses the laser pen on Sylvester which ends up driving him crazy! He eventually finds a sign for help and displays great vocabulary...which he previously got help on!

*Granny drives slowly and reaches their destination...she was talking about a yard sale!

*Sylvester waits in the lobby next to Wile E. Coyote, who makes his 1st "official" (non-Merrie Melody) traditional animated appearance on the show! The "interaction" between them was a Crowning Moment of Funny! We also know what Witch Lezah does for a living!

*Speedy's Merrie Melody was quite catchy, but poor Porky!

*Daffy acts like a hypocrite regarding what Granny is doing, hilarious! I thought for sure they'd hang a lamp shade on how ducks normally don't have teeth, but no matter.

*Bugs, Daffy and Granny go on all sorts of extreme sports! Who knew she'd still be so spry in her 90s?

*Witch Lezah helps Sylvester learn why he obsesses over the red dot...it reminds him of his mother! We also learn he has a brother! Witch Lezah even warps him to Florida!

*Sylvester is reunited with his mother...who sounds like she's the voice of Mrs. Potato Head from the Toy Story Trilogy! His brother also stops by for a visit!

*Bugs and Daffy offer to do something with Granny, only to learn that she is content with how she's going about her life.

*Tweety also visits Witch Lezah and learns he enjoys being chased by Sylvester and gets warped to Florida.

*After being criticized by his mother and brother, Sylvester just decides he's happy chasing Tweety. The red light from his mother's necklace also fades away...

*Bugs and Daffy decided to take up yoga and end up as pretzels!

*The Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote Short was quite interesting.

*Porky decides to get a snake for a pet and ends up as its snack much to his dismay! I guess Petunia is being saved for next season.

I found it to be a good episode, it was nice to see Sylvester and Tweety get more focus! After seeing the whole the 1st Season, I can definitely say that I enjoy The Looney Tunes Show a lot! They decided to try something different from the classics and I say it works! Here's looking forward to Season 2!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.