The Looney Tunes Show Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2014)

"Sunday Night Slice" Episode Talkback

perualonso1

[1]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 18

Bugs takes action after his favorite pizza shop closes.

Airdate: September 13, 2011

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DBTrilogy100

[2]Sep 13, 2011
    • level: 7

Tonight's episode ofTheLooney TunesShowis about pizza.

*Ah, so this is a flashback episode explaining how Speedy got his pizzeria. Bugs' narration and Daffy hanging a lamp shade on it was pretty funny.

*Daffy, you should know it's not nice to taunt baseball players...plus you get beating up for it.

*Wow, Bugs and Daffy weren't going to take Daffy to the hospital. I guess that's their revenge to his attitude...then again, this is a prequel, so maybe Daffy's attitude is his revenge against them. Who knows?

*A little bit of "carnivore confusion" is touched up with our favorite ham.

*I'd say buying a pizzeria is the best idea Bugs could think of yet (Perualonso1suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Speedy shows up and gives Bugs a few restarant tips, foreshadowing his inevitable position...

*Aw yeah, Pete Puma is back and is as funny as ever!

*Daffy's uniform is so tacky (Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Marvin applies for a position too, Daffy's hypothetical robbery and Marvin's reaction was comedy gold!

*Daffy should work on tossing pizza dough (Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Pete really puts "dumb" in "dumb waiter" (Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Witch Lezah actually used some witchcraft, that should make some people happy!

*Daffy (the Wizard)'s music video was awesome! The best one yet!

*I'm sure Speedy's speed makes people wish they were fast!

*Locking that trio in the pantry? Yeah, that sounds like something "Classic" Bugs would do.

*Bugs doesn't want the pizzeria anymore? That must mean...

*Yep, this is how Speedy got his pizzeria.

*The Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner short (quite, obviously) reminded me ofTwister.

*Daffy Duck + Pete Puma + Marvin The Martian + Pizza + Tank = Crowning Moment of Funny!

Very funny episode! One of my Top 5 Favorites!

perualonso1

[3]Sep 13, 2011
    • level: 18

DBTrilogy100 wrote:

Tonight's episode of The Looney Tunes Show is about pizza.

*Ah, so this is a flashback episode explaining how Speedy got his pizzeria. Bugs' narration and Daffy hanging a lamp shade on it was pretty funny.

*Daffy, you should know it's not nice to taunt baseball players...plus you gethurt for it.

*Wow, Bugs and Daffy weren't going to take Daffy to the hospital. I guess that's their revenge to his attitude...then again, this is a prequel, so maybe Daffy's attitude is his revenge against them. Who knows?

*A little bit of "carnivore confusion" is touched up with our favorite ham.

*I'd say buying a pizzeria is the best idea Bugs could think of yet (Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Speedy shows up and gives Bugs a few restarant tips, foreshadowing his inevitable position...

*Aw yeah, Pete Puma is back and is as funny as ever!

*Daffy's uniform is so tacky (Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Marvin applies for a position too, Daffy's hypothetical robbery and Marvin's reaction was comedy gold!

*Daffy should work on tossing pizza dough (Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Pete really puts "dumb" in "dumb waiter" (Perualonso1 suggested I put this here, so credit goes to him for the idea).

*Witch Lezah actually used some witchcraft, that should make some people happy!

*Daffy (the Wizard)'s music video was awesome! The best one yet!

*I'm sure Speedy's speed makes people wish they were fast!

*Locking that trio in the pantry? Yeah, that sounds like something "Classic" Bugs would do.

*Bugs doesn't want the pizzeria anymore? That must mean...

*Yep, this is how Speedy got his pizzeria.

*The Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner short (quite, obviously) reminded me of Twister.

*Daffy Duck + Pete Puma + Marvin The Martian + Pizza + Tank = Crowning Moment of Funny!

Very funny episode! One of my Top 5 Favorites!

This is your best review yet, DBT. Question: Does the part where Daffy upsets a baseball player remind you of Ultimate Alien's Duped where Ben's immature cloneembarasses Julie in a tennis match?

Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to reading your review for Ultimate Alien's The Purge andYoung Justice in Targets. Keep up the good work.

Kevers68

[4]Sep 14, 2011
    • level: 6

So Porky got offended when Daffy ordered ribs?

Bugs had a plate of ribs in front of him too.

Wisechick14

[6]Nov 12, 2011
    • level: 2
    This episode was funny, as usual. What I really love this episode was Daffy's music video. I liked the artwork there.