The Looney Tunes Show Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2014)

"That's My Baby" Episode Talkback

perualonso1

[1]Sep 5, 2011
    • level: 18

Tina enlists Daffy to babysit her nephew.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DBTrilogy100

[2]Sep 6, 2011
    • level: 7

We get to see more of Tina in tonight's episode.

*The episode starts with Daffy "door bell spamming" Tina's apartment. She appears to have forgiven him for his actions from the previous episode.

*Tina is taking care of her nephew, Daffy proceeds to blow things out of proportions (while also confusing yet another baby boy for a girl).

*Daffy admits to Bugs that he finds Porky to be "a downer". I always find the "your a ___" comeback to be weak. Seeing Bugs and Porky interact some more, like in the previous episode, is always a good thing.

*Tina "door bell spams" Daffy, just as he did to her earlier. Looks they have something in common after allTongue out. Tina, I wouldn't trust Daffy with your nephew, if I were you.

*Despite Bugs' warnings, Porky falls for that "extended warranty scam". Those guys really are aggressive in real life, but you gotta stay strong, you know?

*Daffy's lack of understanding of the baby's crying was funny. Interestingly enough, one of my classes today actually told us how babies (new borns to 3 months old) actually have their own "language" with "words" for certain things.

*That commercial for the whale movie was pretty funny. I get the feeling Daffy isn't going to take him to that one...

*Yep, he takes him to a PG-13 (maybe R) rated movie! You'd think the ushers would have stopped him from taking the little guy in there.

*Porky falls for yet another "payment scam"...

*Pepe's music video was pretty funny.

*Daffy can't even sing "Ittsy-Bittsy Spider"Laughing? The day care scene was pretty humorous.

*Tina's shift has ended and Daffy has grown quite fond of the little guy.

*The one time Bugs suggests to get something, Porky doesn't get it. Bugs, I to am all too familiar with the face palm.

*Uh oh, the baby is in danger! We also find out his name is "Zachary".

*I think it's safe to say we all saw Porky and Bugs getting into a car crash, it was cool how it connected with Daffy and Tina saving Zachary. This time, Bugs face palms PorkyLaughing.

*We actually get to meet Tina's sister...and Daffy keeps changing his mind about what his dream is.

*The Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote short was really funny with "Disguise Fail" popping up on screen.

*Speedy, don't tell me you pull those "payment scams" too! Bugs, of all people, fell for it! Who knew?

I liked this episode better then last week's. The pizza episode next week looks interesting.

tigerdude22

[3]Sep 7, 2011
    • level: 43
    I love this episode... it was cute and funny. Although, I can go without the scene with Daffy and the baby watching a WWII movie... creators should know that kids watch this show too.