The Looney Tunes Show Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2014)

"The DMV" Episode Talkback

perualonso1

[1]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 18

Daffy must take a driving test in order to get his license.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DBTrilogy100

[2]Sep 20, 2011
    • level: 7

Just as the episode title says, tonight's episode is about the DMV. This version of the plot focuses on the screwball fowl.

*The main duo is off to the movies with Daffy coming up with another scheme to get in cheap. I got a laugh out of the opening scene.

*Daffy trying to get Bugs to wear a diaper? Why am I not surprised? Watch out for that old lady!

*Uh Daffy, that's not the best way to talk to a cop, especially if a ticket could happen.

*Daffy doesn't have a driver's license? Why am I not surprised? I am surprised he's managed to avoid getting caught until now though.

*Oh yeah, Lola's back! This is going to be an awesome episode!

*That same cop is back, as is Lola's "bag of holding"! A basketball card of a player with the initials "M.J."? Hmm, I wonder...

*So Lola doesn't have a driver's license either, eh? The DMV is gonna be chaotic with those 2 around!

*If Daffy thought the application form was hard, then what chance does he stand on the actual test?

*Application tests don't see eye-to-eye with Lola, either. That poor DMV worker...

*They give you a 2nd chance on the same day, huh? Then again, it is a cartoon.

*Bugs learns something about road rules he should have known and (accidentally) helps Daffy cheat.

*Oh no, Porky's been caught too and has an expired license! Three's the charm, I guess...

*Ah, so that's how Daffy passed. Poor, Porky.

*So Yosemite Sam is a (road) instructor, eh? Never thought I'd see him act so noble.

*Lola and Porky run into each other, oh no. Porky can't catch a break, can he?

*Speedy actually does show up...but Bugs can't get in.

*Thanks to Sam's height, Daffy manages to pass.

*Woah, Lola's an extreme/intense driver! You got to admit though, she would've been great in Rush Hour!

*Uh Bugs, you can't drive Porky. You don't have your-ah, I see what they did there...

*Poor Porky. They just love to make him into the "butt monkey"...err..."butt pig", don't they?

*Now you decide to walk, Bugs? You could have saved a lot of trouble if you just did that to begin with.

*The Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner short (appropriately) features cars.

*Daffy, apparently, hasn't given up on his inital scheme this episode.

Another great episode! I got a lot of laughs out of this one!

nafaton

[3]Sep 24, 2011
    • level: 2

I watched a bit of this episode, and realized, 'didn't "Sym-bionic Titan do an episode about this as well, with a main character needing to get a driver's license?' And after this episode, I do hope that like 'Titan," this is a one-and-done series as well.