The Looney Tunes Show Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

"The Muh-Muh-Muh-Murder" Episode Talkback

perualonso1

[1]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 18

Daffy misinterprets Porky's mysterious actions as possible murder, and becomes understandably paranoid around his friend afterwards. Meanwhile, Speedy experiments with changes to Pizzaribba.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DBTrilogy100

[2]Jan 31, 2012
    • level: 7

It seems as though the second-to-last episode of Season 1 of The Looney Tunes Showwill be a mystery of sorts...

*We start off with the main trio eating at Speedy's Pizzaria with Daffy monologuing.

*Looks like Porky got a new job after loosing his previous one thanks to Bugs (who still feels bad about it). Lola calls Bugs about breaking her leg!

*Lola's story was one big Crowning Moment of Funny! Although expected, it was still funny when it was revealed how she really broke her leg!

*Daffy insists going with Porky back to his house and Porky is hiding something. I think I have an idea of what it is...

*The news details about a murderer who seems to have a similar resemblance to Porky. Of course, it's safe to say our favorite pig isn't the murderer, so who could it really be?

*Daffy's paranoia is confusing Porky and hurting his feelings! How far will the duck go?

*Bugs helping Lola out with her injury is a real laugh riot!

*Daffy thinking the "old lady bedroom" could also be a murder's room and saying Porky's smile is "the face of a killer" were both Crowning Moments of Funnys!

*Porky makes a phone call while Daffy hides. Yeah, I have a really good feeling about what Porky's plans really are about...

*Daffy's paranoid rants and thinking he has certain diseases gave me a good laugh! He's not acting real jerky as he did in the previous episode (and The Float), which is quite refreshing!

*Porky's "Don't go in there..." line was surprisingly creepy, which was made all the more hilarious since we know he's not really the murderer!

*I wonder what that silhouette really is.

*Lola's "elevator chair" reminds me of the one Carl Fredrickson used in Up.

*Daffy enters the room only to find it has many pictures of him!

*Porky reveals what he's been hiding...a collage of Daffy for his birthday! I admit, I thought this would be the episode where Petunia would finally show up.

*Daffy still thinks Porky is the murderer and tries to "escape" and "help" Speedy!

*Poor Porky! He sure can take a lot of punishment!

*After Porky revealed Daffy's present, I expected Speedy's Pizzeria to have a surprise party.

*Porky reveals what his actions really were in preparing the party and clearing his name, though Daffy still isn't convinced...

*...that is until the news shows the real murderer has been captured and is a grotesque-looking human. Ouch Daffy, that was harsh to say!

*Bugs and Daffy are back home and Lola ordered pizza (thinking it's Chinese food) anyway! Daffy takes a real fondness to Lola's "elevator chair"!

*Interestingly, this is the first episode to not have either a Merrie Melody or a Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner Short accompanying it.

A very well done episode! I would definitely put in my Top 5 at least (it may even be my favorite)! That just leaves one more episode left for Season 1.

Jemadari

[3]Feb 1, 2012
    • level: 12

Lola and the "chinese" food equals unrivaled funny and when she said "you can really taste the Kong Pao" I laughed until it hurt

Gotta say kudos to the writers and the actress on Lola, she is extremely well done from the dialogue to the deliverance