The Looney Tunes Show

Cartoon Network (ended 2014)

shengongwu3000

The Looney Tunes Show Fan Reviews (121)

• A Disgrace to the Original.

Ignore the idiots that thinks this shows deserves a 10. They must either have brain cancer or they're true pedophiles.
  • This whole entire Rating is now a lie.... Now the Looney Tunes Show REALLY sucks.

I know there's some butthurt TLTS fan making multiple accounts as possible to make this show look any better. Try harder all you want, because neither this, or the rating on IMdb is not gonna make the show any better.

This is more like ***ation! Seriously, this show blows! It is worst show I ever seen and the air time is ridiculous and insane. It even more air time than any other show I ever seen. Seriously, I understand if you a toddler, wait no I don't because, I have two five year old twins who think this show is bullcrap and idiotic. I even know 10-years olds who wish to beat up the self-centered titans up. It is not funny, the episodes are so dull and pointless. It the people making the show are on drugs or something because unless you have mental problems, you would enjoy this show.

Im happy they Cancelled this crap!

This show is the most dirty, stuck up. sadistic, lamest, uncoolest, buttface , uglyest, bullcrap, ***ed, nasty, brainless, barfing, child touching, disguesting, perverted, spineless, heartless, mindless, do-do, testicle-choking, gay, memory runiner, prickist , doochest , toilet kissing, self-centered, feces puking, ***gest, snot-spitting, crap gathering, big nosed, cocksucking , bastarized, fart knocking. sack busting, mucus spewing, idiotic, douchebagest show of all time.

I wish I can give it a 0. And to the people that like it, that fine but this show is child touching memories for original fans and even if you not, this show so bad in so many doochy up ways.
  • 6.8 rating, eh? I see mediocre in my eyes... no screw it, it's the WORST SHOW EVER!

This show is god awful. It's just as horrid like Uncle Grandpa. I don't even know how it made it to the second season. The jokes are just unfunny, so unfunny in fact, it hurts to even listen to or here it. The animation and art style is lazy looking and poorly done. The older Looney Tunes had a smoother animation style, and it wasn't lazy. The characters in The Fake Tunes Show, are unlikable, and annoying. Daffy and Lola are stupid and don't have one once of intelligence in them, Witch Hazel as well. Taz isn't the same either. He isn't dark and mpnsterous like the original, he's soft, and acts like a dog. Taz had barely had any feelings in the original, and wouldn't even watch a show like that. Wile Coyote is the least likable of all in this show. He is a genius, and he's annoying. He was never like this in the original, he took Road Runner seriously and was a great villian, Daffy was smart and funny, Lola wasn't as stupid, Pepe Le Pew was funny, and Granny was dark, but smart and was funny. Also the episodes have no storyline behind it. In one episode.. In another, it's about a grilled cheese song. Don't even get me started on that.

Long story short, the animation and art style is lazy, the characters are unlikable, there's no intense storyline and action, the episodes are lazy and unlikable, and the jokes are stupid.
  • The Looney Tunes No!!!!!

First of all lets sum up the concept. Suburbia humor with Looney Tuned from an already existing show with the IQ of -700. Now let's see what's bad about this, suburbia humor is nonstop random humor that relates to specific situation like picture of a chick = cock joke. On TV it doesn't really work, mainly since we espect TV writers to be ACTUAL writers not people who check their *** on an hourly basis and can hold a pencil.

Also there's the fandom issue, fans of Looney Tunes who watched the classic theatrical shorts would know this is garbage, what's worse is they even TEASED the fans; on one episode they said Slade was back and left to Fight him only to come back 5 seconds later and say the adventure was so "epic" it shouldn't be animated. I'm a fan of the Looney Tunes series, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING PISSED I WAS!? OH LOOK A POSSIBLE STORY AND ADVENTURE! NOPE, HERE'S A BUNCH OF SCREAMING BOBBLE HEADS.

Also just watch CN for 24 hours and you'll see why it should be canceled. It takes up 90% of the channel and is just a monstrosity of awful humor. I'm surprised kids actually like it. But for now I make a rule, any show other than the Looney Tunes Show you should toon into, to raise their rattings beyond that piece of shit and make them relize random actions and screaming are NOT comedy. Also the characters are all assholes to each other. Bully free weekend? More like everyone's a bitch weekend.
  • Unfunny

Bring back the REAL Looney Tunes, please.
  • On eof the most STUPEDEST looney Tune cartoons ever.

I'm only 14, so maybe I might be too old for this show, but my little brother is 11! And we both agree something in common. This show blows! Unless I'm looking for a way to put myself to sleep, it would be this show. Honestly I'd watch Clarence than this! At first the show was pretty funny. Me and my bro had some good laughs. Then in like season 3 or something things got worse. Basically nothing makes sense anymore, characters(especially Witch Hazel and Taz) got even dumber or more insane(Lola) and most shows seemed to get boring over the time. The show don't have to be serious but it needs to be funnier. Only people with a brain of a hyena will still find this funny... -_-
  • THIS SHOW DOES NOT DESERVE A HIGH RATING

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST LOONEY TUNES INCARNATIONS EVER! WORSE THAN SPACE JAM!
  • Terrible

Terrible
  • Actually, a Slap in the face to the Looney Tunes fans

Stop ruining good cartoons, stupid crew members.
  • More like "The Fake Tunes Show"

What the heck happened? Bugs used to be wise and likes to trick the hell out of everyone and now he's all bland and sardonic! Taz used to be a wild monster until he's a dog..... please die TLTS.
  • Why would you make a show thats nothing like the originals?

Money moochers, they dont give a crap what they make, so they go on ahead and ruin the Looney Tunes just like how they did it with Teen Titans Go.
  • like the classics at all.

That's all, the show sucks, it's different and nothing like the original at all.
  • SATAN SPAWN

THE INTRO DOESN'T SHOW ALL THE CHARACTERS, BENTHELOONEY HATES IT, IT DERAILED EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER INTO AN UNLIKABLE DOUCHEBAG, AND IT SUCKS ASS!!! DO NOT WATCH THIS!
  • This show is just a DISGRACE to the original!

Of all the repulsive shit that Warner Bros. has done with the Looney Tunes thus far, this sad-sack excuse for a show has got to be the worst! Frankly the idea that they would even dare to call this show, "The Looney Tunes Show" is not only false advertising, it's fucking blasphemy!

Let me go down the list of some of the major problems with this horrid show and explain my grievances in spiteful detail (more detailed listings will follow with future pieces).

1) SITCOM FORMAT

Who the FUCK thought that a lame-ass sitcom format was appropriate for a show featuring the goddamn Looney Tunes?! Honestly, this idea reeks of Warner Bros. and Cartoon Network trying to jump on the Family Guy bandwagon (much like how they tried to jump on the Muppet Babies bandwagon when they made Baby Looney Tunes). It's not so much that a sitcom format couldn't have worked, but much like with prior Looney Tune disasters such as Baby Looney Tunes and Loonatics Unleashed, the creators of this show forgot they were dealing with the fuckin' Looney Tunes and that the Looney Tunes are most famous for one particular LOONEY! For a show starring the animated grandfathers of cartoon slapstick, there isn't a damn thing looney, wacky, or even slightly funny about this show! Did the people who wrote this slop somehow manage to grow up having never watched a single Looney Tunes cartoon? I mean, sure, you can have Bugs and Daffy living as roommates and the setting for each episode take place in a suburban town, but that doesn't mean it has to be as boring as life in a fuckin' suburban town! Have them slip on a banana peel, or fall down a flight of stairs accompanied by some smashy-crashy sound effects. Have a scene where Daffy or Bugs tries to bake a cake and fucks it up royally in a highly cartoonish and zany way. I mean some of Mickey Mouse's old cartoons had more wackiness than the episodes of this damn would it have killed them to remember that Bugs and Daffy are bitter rivals? Even at the best of times they're still fickle friends. Have Bugs occasionally pull tricks on Daffy and Daffy get mad and lose his temper thus leading him to do something stupid out of anger which in turn would result in cartoonish hilarity. Seriously, try and remember you're dealing with classic fuckin' cartoon is what happens when you get former SNL writers to try and write something actually funny!

2) BASTARDIZED CHARACTERS

Perhaps the biggest and most disgusting offense of this damn show is the absolute bastardization of the Looney Tunes characters themselves. The characters in this show are not so much the Looney Tunes as much as they are terrible actors playing bland characters in animal costumes. The characters are so unlike themselves until I fail to see how any true fan of the Looney Tunes would not be utterly disgusted by these pitiful and greatly unreasonable facsimiles. Bugs Bunny, who in near all prior Looney Tunes-related media (excluding Loonatics Unleashed and Baby Looney Tunes) was the slick wiseguy hero who always came out on top, is now a sad pathetic whiny loser who's always letting himself get pushed around! To add insult to injury the writers also felt the need to force Bugs to refrain from uttering his signature line. What kind of fuckin' Looney Tunes cartoon has Bugs Bunny not saying "Eh, What's Up, Doc?" Daffy Duck, who in the classics showed a diverse personality ranging from wild and zany to devious and manipulative to greedy and self-centered is downgraded to the level of a fuckin' moron for what appears to be no other reason than fuckin' morons have somehow become a staple of low-level uncreative lazy comedy these days; for prime examples see Peter Griffin, Philip J. Fry, and Spongebob that I don't enjoy Family Guy and Futurama (FUCK Spongebob), but this is motherfuckin' Looney Tunes! More effort and intelligence needs to go into the comedy than just focusing on a stupid character doing stupid things! They somehow found a way to make Speedy Gonzales an offensive stereotype where he wasn't before, they turned the Goofy Gophers into a borderline gay couple where before they were just insanely polite, Gossamer's a fuckin' child for some reason, and they turned Witch Hazel into goddamn Mammy Two-Shoes! Honestly, for me the straw that broke the camel's back was when I saw the episode where they turned Taz into a motherfuckin' dog, and Bugs' pet no less! WHAT THE FUCK?!

2.1) LOLA BUNNY

This show's interpretation of Lola Bunny was so bad it deserves its own separate space on this list so I can berate it specifically! The nimrods will say that Lola Bunny didn't really have a personality in Space Jam, and while that is true IT IS NOT TRUE when they claim this freakin' show gave her a personality! Let's get one goddamn thing clear! This show did not give Lola Bunny a personality! They just turned her into a bland stereotype; the stereotype of dumb blonde to be exact! Dumb and blonde is not a personality! It's a fuckin' stereotype! They made Lola into fuckin' stereotype so they could add another painfully stupid character to the show to try and make it even more like Family Guy and Spongebob, and because its much easier to write material for a dumb witless female character than it is to write for a strong, independent female character; which is what Lola had the makings of in Space Jam. They should have expanded on the personality she started to show in Space Jam instead of taking the path of least originality and making her a fuckin' dumbass! In fact, Lola is so stupid and witless until she's utterly annoying, and while some my say that supposed to be the point, there's an obvious little rule to character development and story-writing that the "writers" of this show and the philistines who defend it apparently never learned; YOU NEVER CREATE A CHARACTER SO FUCKIN' ANNOYING UNTIL THE AUDIENCE CAN'T EVEN STAND THEM!!! One of the first major rules to good story-writing is to never alienate your audience. You should never put a character in a story that is so obnoxious that the story becomes unbearable for your audience to continue showing interest. The key to story-telling is to keep the audience focused on the story by making the story appealing and the characters likable (or at least, tolerable), and if you do put an overly obnoxious character in a story you should have enough courtesy for your audience to give them some form of relief from that character; sort of like how Brainy Smurf would always get tossed out of the smurf village on his head at the end of every cartoon, or how Garfield would always mail Nermal to Abu Dhabi. If they were going to put this repulsive version of Lola in this show, they should have given us the pleasure of seeing something unpleasant befall her before the end of each episode she's having an anvil fall on her or have her get run over by a steam-roller or something. Frankly, ever since the very first episode she was in I wanted to jump in the cartoon myself and light that bitch on fire!

3) AWFUL MUSICAL SEGMENTS

The so-called "Merrie Melodies" segments are another sin of this show, and I'm not sure what's the greater sin: the fact that the horrible nature of these songs is an insult to the classic Merrie Melodies cartoons or that these songs are so mind-numbingly stupid and badly-written it's like somebody sniffed paint thinner before writing the lyrics. Anytime you got Elmer Fudd singing about grilled damn cheese you are obviously not playing with a full deck! The in-show songs from "Sonic Underground" weren't even this abysmal!

4) TERRIBLE ANIMATION STYLE

Now I'm not the kind of superficial guy to get all bent out of shape over appearances, and if this show wasn't so insanely bad in other areas I could have overlooked it, but my freakin' nephew could have drawn more appealing-looking characters and he's barely two years old! If Warner Bros. and Cartoon Network were trying to rip-off shows like Family Guy with this shit they failed in more ways than one 'cause not only is Family Guy funnier than this show (which is a sin all on its own), but Family Guy even looks more visually appealing than this shit (which is also a sin)!

• A type of a poisonous drug that makes you overdose quickly.

Let me start off by saying that this show is a very sad attempt at recreating the original Looney Tunes. For one thing, they make Daffy a mental *** who can't do anything. From watching the episode "Best Friends" i was shocked at how dumb he was. He got smarter as it went on, but not smart enough to outsmart Bugs in anyway. I should show you an example if you haven't seen this show yet.

Moving on. The worst part of it all is that they live in houses, which was a pretty stupid setting for the Looney Tunes. If you watched the originals, then you would know that Bugs is always in a different area in each cartoon. His hole is in just one place in this show, with it consisting of a chair and a lamp. He only visits it once though shortly after Daffy steals his automatic carrot peeler idea and ruins his house. Anyway, the character designs weren't exactly that good either.

I guess they are not bad enough to make you hurl, but they were sort of just plain dull. Bugs' feet are huge, well Granny (not in the image) just got a slight change. She is still voiced by June Foray which is good. Gossamer looked promising, though in the show he was a KID. That's right, he did not sound like a monster, but a kid. That was the stupidest idea ever to change Gossamer into a kid. Guess who voices him? The fish from The Amazing World of Gumball. Foghorn Leghorn is still funny though, and his voice sounds okay. Also, you would notice that the Coyote and the Roadrunner are in the characters, yet, they appear in CGI form the entire show. Whats up with that? Enough about designs, lets get on with the rest of the show.

Okay, this is a load of shit. They attempted to put in Merry Melodies into the show, and this is what happens. Well some of the songs were good, the rest of them sucked. We all enjoyed it when Bugs sang a random old folk song when he was walking, but in this show he doesn't even do that. Neither does Daffy either though, so that really sucks. I will say that the rhymes are really good though.

Finally, the Coyote and Roadrunner shorts. Well i will give them credit for the originality of them being exactly like the originals, they would be terrible only in title terms. Also, in some shorts, they reference internet memes (as do the titles, which can get quite annoying after a while). The memes sort of throw off the short a little, though its more of something just for today's teens and whatnot. The shorts use TNT, which is something i will give credit for also, though they won't use more violent things like canons or guns, which i find to be pretty stupid seeing as how the show is rated TV-PG after all and has already used both guns and has referenced Nazis in one episode before.

The shows title card wasn't that bad, though. It was certainly an original design. So if you are a person who likes the originals, stay away from this disaster. I advise that you watch the originals immediately if you haven't, and avoid this show as much as possible if you want to keep some IQ points. For those who are curious as to how the originals looked, here is a cartoon short dating back to the twentieth century. Bugs is significantly different here for those who saw The Looney Tunes Show as their first time seeing these characters. This is during their glory years.
  • Is Chuck Jones, Friz Freleng, Bob Mckimson or the rest of the crew rolling in their graves yet?

This series is another (failed) attempt to "update" the classic Looney Tunes characters (Just like that awful cartoon, "Loonatics" that tried to make them some sort of "Power Rangers"/"Teen Titans" clone) but this time, instead of making the characters into "cool" superheroes, those beloved characters are now put on situations and story lines that could be expected from a really bad sitcom.

I understand that it is way too hard to achieve the same level of greatness from the classic Looney Tunes shorts, but that's not an excuse to make a bad cartoon as this one: The animation is bad and ugly (It is obvious that the designs try to combine the classic characteristic from the originals with a modern style of animation, but the result doesn't work and it just seems ugly and poorly made, with hideous designs and a horrible use of colors) the plots are generic and clichd, being not funny at all.

The jokes, rather than being amusing, feel tired and annoying. Even the personalities from the main characters doesn't seem right, being either a bad version of their classical portrayals in many previous cartoon shows and movies (The most notorious chase would be Daffy, which in this show is merely an annoying and unlikeable character) or something completely different and random (Why now Gossamer is a shy kid? Why now Taz acts like he were a dog? And now Yosemite Sam is friendly towards Bugs Bunny and Daffy?)

The only character that was somewhat improved from her original characterization is Lola Bunny (Mostly because in all her previous portrayals, she didn't have any kind of personality at all) in "The Looney Tunes Show"; she became a crazy stalker that constantly annoys Bugs Bunny. While this character is still very annoying and not likable, at least this change was some sort of improvement.

The songs from this show are horrible, and the inclusion of those musical numbers seems just like a forced attempt to imitate the "Phineas and Ferb" show from Disney. I guess that some of those songs aren't that bad, but most of them are terrible and feel shoehorned. The best(The only good) part of the show is the brief CGI segments involving Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner, Which at least remain faithful to the spirit of the original Looney Tunes cartoons, unlike the rest of this series.

"The Looney Tunes" is a bad series. It is probably not the worst thing ever made (No matter how bad this show is, I always will consider "Loonatics" to be worse) but it is awful anyway.
  • What on Earth were they even Thinking?!

I HATED "The Looney Tunes Show" with a vengeance, and laughed while pointing when it finally died. That's the ONLY time it ever made me laugh. Ha! :)

I would consider it more like a show with a stoner type ambiance to its apparent structure with its insubstantial misuse of veteran cartoon characters and driftwood plot development per episode.

Even if they were using a "sitcom style of humor," they should've kept in mind not every sitcom on TV is any good, so why would THIS have been any different if they put such little effort in it? Especially given how the material they used was in many ways BELOW par compared by average sitcom standards.

And no, they didn't need to make adult content references similar to most standard sitcoms to be exactly as qualified, in case any would bring up, but they should NEVER have taken away everything that made these characters who they are: LOONEY TUNES!!

Saying not to take it seriously because it's "intended for kids" is never an excuse for trying so little in case any chime in with that stupid common off-handed remark. That mindset is what enables for more substandard crap like THIS series and others like it to keep being formed by those hacks in charge digging entertainment down into a pit that could take years to realize it obviously shouldn't be that way. That level of belittling thought and expectations already cost us more actively stimulating and profound franchises like "Young Justice," "Spectacular Spiderman," "Megas XLR," "Motorcity," "Sym-Biotic Titan," or "Wolverine and the X-Men!" They ruined the chances for all those superior shows leaving room for horrid ones like "The Looney Tunes Show," "Teen Titans GO!" "Sanjay and Craig," "The Breadwinners," "Rabbids Invasion," and all those grotesque Marvel Animated shows "Ultimate Spiderman," "Hulk and the agents of SMASH," and "Avengers Assemble?!"

Back to THIS trainwreck, the creators focused so much on showing off how modernized they were making these Looney Tune characters they resulted in taking everything that made each of them who they are!

A fundamental mistake any creator worth his salt should never dare make FYI!!

Turning Lola into a bubble headed moron/stalker made her more creepy and frustrating. And that's just annoying, not funny. The other characters didn't fair any different becoming very boring with how they were integrated into the series.

Bugs no longer put idiots in their place using his own set of tricky humor and essentially became the very thing he mocked as a carless homeowner in over his head; Daffy no longer had his old greedy nature coming up with a hair-brained scheme to get rich reduced to being only a public menace with the initiative of a dimwitted dog chasing its tail; Marvin the Martian never referenced anything relevant to Mars nor any questioning about him being a Martian living on Earth doing his trademark dorky anger thing; Taz is suddenly domesticated living as Bugs's pet and doesn't even spin anymore or go wild by the whims of his insatiable appetites; Foghorn Leghorn is a self-destructive mogul lacking both common sense or his own style of smart-ass tricks who would laugh at his own misfortune instead of others like his comic partner Barnyard Dog; Yosemite Sam was more of an obnoxious neighbor than being a gold digging pistol weilding criminal out to get rich or destroy Bugs guided by his wild temper; Sylvester and Tweety didn't get an elaborate role for their feuding; Granny seemed like she had alzeihmers; Witch Hazel really had to be renamed Lezah sounding like a hip black woman? Elmer Fudd is a Weatherman, whom only makes cameo appearances now? And again, it was overkill turning Lola from being reliable to being a moron. Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, and Porky were the only ones who kept true to who they're supposed to be. The list goes on, but I've made my point

This show should never have been attempted and we're all much better off without it.
  • A Show with no Future

The show is oblivious of everything accomplished by the creators of the Looney Tunes. These polished, spineless, spiritless, witless excuses of characters are not the ones we know. The only thing that makes this show relate with the Looney Tunes is the fact that they use the same model sheets for the characters. That is all. This show has castrated Bugs and Daffy and made them docile and harmless. Bugs is now living in a suburban house, has a pool cleaned by a pool boy. He has a wallet and a credit card and does jokes about Daffy being unable to make a coffee. The plots are predetermined by this horrible sitcom set, making it impossible of any original invention (in comedy or in animation). This show is just another sitcom. Only, instead of Chandler and Joey, you have a rabbit and a duck -who are as gutless as the Friends. In the original Looney Tunes, Daffy could be an inspector in space, a cowboy, a robin hood-like buffoon -he could be all of that and yet he never ceased being Daffy Duck; he was not delimited by the role he was given. The Looney Tunes were put in situations that they completely turned around by being characters. In this confrontation between character and role (which reflects the real life confrontation between the individual and the situations in which he is constantly subdued and who constantly tend to shape him, break him and make him comply) the character was always the winner. The personality of Daffy could not be restrained by a role. And that's comedy: it's all about character, about personality dismantling the situation. "()character is all that matters in the making of great comedians, in animation and in live says, again, Chuck Jones. In this show Daffy and Bugs are trapped in the situation (it is a situational comedy, after all, not a character comedy). Now their role IS their character, thus making them unable to bent it, deny it, destroy it and make fun of it. They are no longer free of it, or free to defy it. The obey it and live with it. They are trapped in it.
  • nothing good

Looney Tunes was Never meant to be a sitcom, nothing good is in this show everybody got demoted and the humans act annoying with no purpose. otherwise it sucks.
  • Looney Tunes?

While this show is far better than it could have been, this show fails to offer a significant improvement over the original.
  • That's not the real Looney Tunes

Looney Tunes was originally a set of cartoons which the characters were often antagonizing each other.

For example, Elmer Fudd often tried to hunt ducks or rabbits for pure sport, he is a vegetarian.

He wasn't a peacefull news reporter since he was always antagonizing characters in a way or another.

In that show, he had become a out of his character version without pestering other characters.

Yosemite Sam was quite a villain character who was often attempting robbery and several other crimes, nowadays he is a questionable "good guy".

If you watch older cartoons of Bugs Bunny you'll see that he wasn't so mature since he would not exitate in punishing those who had being a jerk for him and he would often go overboard even if a enemy was almost giving up.

He always lived underground and it was pretty common for him dealing with Daffy Duck who at times tried to make Elmer Fudd target Bugs Bunny during the hunting seasons.

Taz is not a pet in his original nature, he often keep finding a new prey whenever he goes and he often attempted to prey characters as such Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and a couple of few others.

He is often known for not being that dumb that sometimes he can even outsmart other characters that even Bugs had concluded that just using tricks would not stop him, specially in a episode which Bugs managed to find a wife for Taz who gone back to Tazmania in a plane.

Marvin is not a good guy, he often attempted to destroy Earth in several ocasions and mostly due the fact Earth was blocking the view of Venus.

He would also attempt to collect life forms from other planets like Bugs Bunny, Taz and other creatures.

Marvin would not hesitate at pulverizing his enemies and would even send killers to do his job, as seem in episodes of Duck Dodgers (TV series).

Nasty Canasta is often a dirty criminal inspired in the old wild west movies who often don't exitated to use his gun in the first opportunity or crushing his enemies with brute force.

In resume, all characters of "The Looney Tunes Show" are mere out of character versions from what they had once conceived.

That's mostly the kid's friendly rule which is always messing with the creativity of the those who works with animated works.

Frankly, it's not because that a cartoon character is aggressive with others that children will act the same way.

That's a lame excuse censoring television works when the parents never teach their children that they should never repeat what they saw in fiction in real life.

After all, it's not the parents failure if they don't teach their kids that they don't should put a cape and try go flying by jumping a window?

Nowadays, even Tom&Jerry are censored for being not appropriate for children.

But, what's the point of censoring a cartoon just because a cat is antagonizing a mouse?

It's the cat own nature to prey mice and even play with their corpses and all due their own instincts.

Really, the censure on cartoons nowadays is rather hypocrite...

Specially considering that cartoons nowadays are usually forbidden to have "death" or "die" being said.

Pretending that death doesn't exist is a very stupid idea and specially considering that is better for the children accepting that death exists than living a illusion that nobody dies.

• Cartoon Network is a Coward

For the morons who are saying that if anyone's complaining about this show you're too old to matter I have some things to say.

1. You're an idiot because you're assuming that because the classic cartoons are old, that automatically makes them boring (this isn't true)

2. The people complaining are way under 40

3. The classic cartoons are a billion times funnier and amusing than this unoriginal piece crap

I'm fifteen and my entire childhood can be summed up by two things: Disney and PBS. As a child, I did see some Looney Tunes cartoons, but not as many to say this show killed my childhood or enough to really know what Looney Tunes is capable of. Anyway, I came across this show when I had off from school. Not even five minutes into the show, I could tell that it wasn't right. But because they weren't in my childhood enough to know what exactly was wrong with this show, I had to go to YouTube and watch the classics. And I'm glad I did, because the classic cartoons are hilarious. Which is why I can't believe Cartoon Network did this. Looney Tunes has become the victim of twisted, cruel, and extremely lazy producers taking lovable characters, and destroying them. Cartoon network basically murdered Looney Tunes, yet no one seems to care. To make it even worse, Cartoon Network knows that they destroyed it. They're cowards because they like to play the game of hiding the classics and putting them on at times when almost no one would be around because of they did put the classics on when most people are around they're crappy little cash cow reboot would be dead in seconds. But besides this show's lack of Looney, there are more problems. The turnoffs are Daffy and Lola. Like Spongebob, Daffy has been so flanderized that he's no longer funny. Lola is annoying and I don't know if Cartoon network told Kristen Wiig to be as annoying as possible or if she naturally is annoying but either way they did a good job of making her voice and personality to be irritating. And before you "hip" and "modern" people thumb me down, I gave this show multiple chances, and even watching the so called "funny moments" of the show, and I didn't even crack a smile. To those of you that like this show, you're either idiots (the ones that keep saying that because the classics are old they're automatically boring), or don't even know what Looney Tunes really is, and should take a look at the classic cartoons for genuine amusement and laughs.
  • Worst Looney Tunes Show Ever

This show might be good for other people but I think it is the worst. One reason is that there is less comedy than the original Looney Tunes. Secondly, why are the characters showing love relationships ( like boyfriend and girlfriend) for like 7 year old kids. This show should be gone.
  • This is an abomination

Don't even know what to say
  • I hate this show with all of my heart.

The most complaint about the this show is that it's not like the old one, the biggest counter is.. "it's like Seinfeld" the boring kind of humor. I think the show is either very lazy, or fundamentally the staff decided to try a new way of comedy that's horrible. It's stupid humor that's trying to be clever.. by beating old jokes and stretching it for 30 minutes.

I don't hate it because it's a new theme, but because the jokes are very mediocre and they treat the audiences as if they're stupid.. then treat their own characters as if they're idiots... It's as if they're giving us the first draft of the screen of fine tuning the jokes to make them enjoyable..

I'm not comparing this show with the classic looney tune.. I'm comparing this with the better shows from Cartoon Network..

This show could be better if they decide to work on the jokes and stage better delivers. Or define bugs and daffy better..
  • Liberalism took over our television networks and ruined the Looney Tunes

There's a reason why Looney Tunes is called The word implies slapstick, how crazy things can get. I don't like the episode where Porky is trying to change the nature of the Chicken Hawk. You cannot change another individual it is not possible because you are creating another version of you. A Chicken Hawk eats chickens just like Mosquito Hawks eat Mosquito's. The term used in the animal, insect, and in the human kingdom means Just like a human would eat another human, so he would be called a Human Hawk. The joke of the Chicken Hawk being the way he is, he gets punished by Foghorn Leghorn for being the way he is. Foghorn outsmarts him all the time.

Daffy has been turned into a butthole and Bugs is just downright completely dull. First he was a pink bunny and now they've restored his original color. The reason they might end up continuing with the series is because children can't tell the difference between the original series and the new. So as an excuse this new sitcom is viewed as the Looney characters "Day off from being Which doesn't make any sense at all and is highly contradictory to the title Looney Tunes.

"Looney" meaning crazy and "Tunes" means with music added to it.

Witch Hazel needs another actress to voice similar to the original. The Liberal idea about the hairy monster(I forget his name) they turned him into a child as an insult to his original character nature just to get children not to be afraid. The monster got punished in a very humorous way back in the old days.

This new Looney Tunes is really horrible. You all can thumb me down all you want but it's my Constitution. Just think about it and compare the two shows back to back. It doesn't bring back no old memories.

• It Hurt To Watch This

I was almost physically ill watching this, they are the same characters in name only, the "humor" is idiotic at best, and none of what was supposed to be idiotic slapstick humor is even there any more. if I were to rate this based on individual pieces, plot 2/10 characters 1/10 humor 1/10, offensiveness 8/10 (and I am not even in the offended demographics they are specifically mocking) overall, it was just terrible. it's bad enough looney tunes is more or less dead, did you have to dance on their graves too? also, I have seen written here that anyone who doesn't like this is too old to matter? I am 22 for crying out loud! I grew up with the looney tunes just as thoroughly as the generation before me, it was classic well thought out and most of all it made me laugh, this is just pathetic as was that excuse.
  • offensive to some people

the looney tunes show new episode that i just saw about a minute ago was offensive to me. Albania is very good friends with America and has their smarts,but, someone had to make a episode which was about Albanians trying to kill their own friends, lie about us (Albanians) being dumb and thinking that we are spies,and finally, locking up insentient people for life. I am very offended by these people and think we deserve an apology.
  • TERRIBLE!!!

I will give this "new looney toons" a negative 5 stars.... what were they thinking when they made this??? Bugs no longer eats carrots and antagonizes his adversaries nor is he fun loving and annoying anymore, but is more like Steinfield, Yosemite hug up his guns to become a gentle salesman, daffy is mean and no longer gets his beak blown off, Sylvester no longer slobbers when he talks, Porky Pig no longer studders..... I mean are we REALLY so afraid of offending people.... lol come on now.... these are CARTOONS! It is getting old seeing the same old Japanese Animation and Miley Cirus garbage on TV. Why take a classic and change it.... WB needs to stob catering to the political correct and be bold and dangerous again......
  • I gotta take a leak, this show sucks!

When I first heard about this show, I got interested because I'm a huge fan of Looney Tunes, however, I watched it and was sadly dissapointed. This show is just as faithful to Looney Tunes as the 1998 Godzilla movie is to Godzilla. In other words, it's nothing like Looney Tunes. The characters are all wrong. Bugs is a whining jerk, Daffy is a moron, Taz is Bugs' dog, even though he's a tasmanian devil, Witch Hazel is a mad black woman, Gossamer is a seven year old, it's just to much. On top of that, this show is missing what made the original Looney Tunes great, timing, music, and hilarious gags. The jokes on this show makes the current writing for SNL look good. Bottem line, if your going to make a show this bland, that's fine, but don't try to pretend it's something it's not.
< 1 2 3 4 5