The Looney Tunes Show

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

shengongwu3000

The Looney Tunes Show Fan Reviews (85)

7.1
  • Bringing Back the Classics

Finally Cartoon Network brings back the old times with Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. It's one of the only reasons I watch Cartoon Network with the Terrible World of Gumball.
  • Better than the original Looney Tunes

Better than the original Looney Tunes.The concept of the show revolves aroundBugsandDaffyliving in the suburbs of Los Angeles with "colorful neighbors" includingLola Bunny,Tina Russo Duck,Porky Pig,Foghorn Leghorn,Elmer Fudd,Sylvester,Tweety,Gossamer,Yosemite Sam,Speedy Gonzales,Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner,Marvin the Martian, Pete Puma and more. In the show, Bugs and Daffy are living in the same house. The new Looney Tunes works great in a half an hour format. It has everybody's favorite classic characters.

CHARACTERS

Bugs Bunny(voiced byJeff Bergman): Confident, cool-headed and usually three steps ahead of everybody else, Bugs still has a few surprising quirks, not the least of which is having Daffy Duck as his best friend, owning a Tasmanian Devil, and dating his love intrest and girlfriend named Lola Bunny.
    Daffy Duck(voiced byJeff Bergman):Self-absorbedyetinsecure, Daffy has been living with Bugs for several years. Daffy's extreme personality and outrageous behavior always make life more interesting (and complicated). Despite his flaws, he has managed to make a few lasting friends from his eccentricity, which include sweet Porky, spunky Granny, optimistic Foghorn Leghorn, and his no-nonsense girlfriend Tina.
    Porky Pig(voiced byBob Bergen): Porky's wide-eyed, boyish innocence sometimes makes him an easy target, but he is happy just to be included. While usually a confidant of Daffy's, he sometimes asks Bugs for favors.
    Yosemite Sam(voiced byMaurice LaMarche): Short and short-tempered, Yosemite Sam lives next door to Bugs and Daffy, and also works as a Driver' Ed instructor. He's a liar, a cheat and a sore loser, but he is usually consistent.
    Speedy Gonzales(voiced byFred Armisen, singing voice provided by Mike Smith): Quick and quick-witted, Speedy owns the local pizza place, Pizzarriba, one of the most popular hangouts in town. He lives in a mouse hole in Bugs and Daffy's house.
    Tweety(voiced byJeff Bergman): While Tweety appears to be an innocent, vulnerable canary, underneath his delicate, yellow exterior beats a crafty heart.
    Lola Bunny(voiced byKristen Wiig): Bugs' bubbly, kooky romantic interest and girlfriend, Lola talks a mile a minute, whether anybody else is listening or not.
    Tina Russo Duck(voiced byJennifer Esposito): Daffy's tough, street-smart girlfriend. Tina works at Copy Place and is attracted to Daffy because she "loves a project."
    Tasmanian "Taz" Devil(voiced byJim Cummings): While he's capable of becoming an unstoppable, whirling tornado of destruction, the Tasmanian Devil is usually content just being Bugs Bunny's pet dog.
    Elmer Fudd(voiced byBilly West): Elmer is the resident TV newsman. His dry, sluggish delivery can make even bad news seem not-so-bad.
    Foghorn Leghorn(voiced byJeff Bergman, singing voice provided by Damon Jones): Having worked his way up to be a rich entrepreneur and adventurer, Foghorn refuses to see the negative in any situation, no matter how obvious it might be.

I think this show is great. I will be tuning every week(possibly reviewing the new episodes).:)

• The Old Magic In A Modern Setting!

I've seen almost every episode of The Looney Tunes Show, and although my initial reaction was to be skeptical, I am completely sold! I am a purist and not usually drawn to remakes and reboots, but this show has done extremely well with creating the perfect balance between paying homage to the originals while bringing new and fresh ideas. For fans of the classic shorts, it's great to see our favorite characters again! I love how they are now placed in a sitcom setting, where they know each other and interact as neighbors and friends (or enemies). So much better than if they had tried to just recapture of the magic of the past, because they would have surely failed dismally. Would definitely compare it to how successfully Tiny Toons was done, only this plays even more into underlining adult humor that Looney Tunes is known for.

Overall I find the show hilarious and worth watching repeatedly! Great job to everyone involved - looking forward to many more episodes to come!
  • I am not comparing this to the originals, they are in a league of their own. But as a sitcom, a show, and a cartoon, this falls flat on it's wabbit foot. Featuring bad animation, unfunny dialogue, and 1 dimensional characters, I don't enjoy watching this.

This show tries too hard to be a good show. The humor is bland and unoriginal, the characters are too unrealistic, and the animation looks too blocky and stiff. Let me explain.

The humor/writing: I tried hard to find some humor in this show. Really, really hard. But for me, there was not a lot to be found. The Merrie Melodies are just annoying; I only enjoyed the one with Yosemite Sam blowing his stack. Other than that, I can't find much laughs in this show.

The animation: the animation looks like it was rushed and aired as fast as possible. The characters are stiff and blocky, and are not appealing to the eye. And what is with the 3D Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote? What is wrong with 2D? The look is just disturbing.

The characters: The characters are just plain boring and too stereotypical. Bugs whines too much and is lazy, Daffy is a complete idiot, and everyone else just has no personality. Taz is Bugs' dog? Come on, what were they thinking? And what about the situations? Bugs WANTS too stay in jail. Sure, it's somewhat original, but it just gets so annoying! I'm sorry, but this is not what humor is.

I tried to like this, and I see a lot of positive reviews, but that is just my opinion, take it or leave it.

• Step in the right direction Cartoon Network.

if you took all of Cartoon Networks new shows and put them in a list and asked me to pick out my top 3 my list would be this:

1.Adventure Time

2.Regular Show

3.The Looney Tunes Show

This show to me is basically what if we gave a 3-act structure to the old Friz Freleng and chuck jones cartoons and its done REALLY well. The plot of the show is bugs and daffy live together as roomies in a neighborhood with the other characters and hi-jinks ensue. the basic plot alone of bugs and daffy as roomies itself is so good, its one of those plots that can have so many ideas spring from itself and flow as you think it would, like one episode daffy gets a letter for his high school reunion daffy realizes that hes done nothing with his life and goes to bugs for advice bugs tells him he never went but instead done tons of things with his life, like became batman and it happens just as you thing daffy tells a bunch of different lies and eventually it crashes on him like you would expect. now am i saying this series is perfect? no its far from it. Where this series fails is in its character choices, its not that they're just "interesting". For instance Lola is a quirky airhead, Porky is ..... kinda like Gil from The Simpsons, and taz has become the pet of bugs and daffy. Another problem i have with this series is its cast of characters they chose to downplay a lot of the main cast form the old cartoons for more obscure characters like the witch and gossimer are mother and son who appear every now and then or the two groundhogs that pestered Sylvester on occasion are basically in every episode, and daffys girlfriend( paula?) appears pretty frequently. All in all if you liked the old show you'll probably like this show too give it a shot.
  • Not what I expected but much better :)

Although most of the personalities have been changed (along a different setting), its really impressive to place the Looney tunes in the 21'st century. The stories are interesting and its definitively a way to pass a boring afternoon. If they made Ren and Stimpy in the same format like this, then I would be so thrilled :). Bottom Line, it may have some goof y pointless moments, but it's one of the best shows I've seen in the 2010's, easily, and I would recommend it to anyone.
  • Cartoon Network is a Coward

For the morons who are saying that if anyone's complaining about this show you're too old to matter I have some things to say.

1. You're an idiot because you're assuming that because the classic cartoons are old, that automatically makes them boring (this isn't true)

2. The people complaining are way under 40

3. The classic cartoons are a billion times funnier and amusing than this unoriginal piece crap

I'm fifteen and my entire childhood can be summed up by two things: Disney and PBS. As a child, I did see some Looney Tunes cartoons, but not as many to say this show killed my childhood or enough to really know what Looney Tunes is capable of. Anyway, I came across this show when I had off from school. Not even five minutes into the show, I could tell that it wasn't right. But because they weren't in my childhood enough to know what exactly was wrong with this show, I had to go to YouTube and watch the classics. And I'm glad I did, because the classic cartoons are hilarious. Which is why I can't believe Cartoon Network did this. Looney Tunes has become the victim of twisted, cruel, and extremely lazy producers taking lovable characters, and destroying them. Cartoon network basically murdered Looney Tunes, yet no one seems to care. To make it even worse, Cartoon Network knows that they destroyed it. They're cowards because they like to play the game of hiding the classics and putting them on at times when almost no one would be around because of they did put the classics on when most people are around they're crappy little cash cow reboot would be dead in seconds. But besides this show's lack of Looney, there are more problems. The turnoffs are Daffy and Lola. Like Spongebob, Daffy has been so flanderized that he's no longer funny. Lola is annoying and I don't know if Cartoon network told Kristen Wiig to be as annoying as possible or if she naturally is annoying but either way they did a good job of making her voice and personality to be irritating. And before you "hip" and "modern" people thumb me down, I gave this show multiple chances, and even watching the so called "funny moments" of the show, and I didn't even crack a smile. To those of you that like this show, you're either idiots (the ones that keep saying that because the classics are old they're automatically boring), or don't even know what Looney Tunes really is, and should take a look at the classic cartoons for genuine amusement and laughs.
  • Should be called "Calm Tunes Sitcom"

There's nothing Looney about it. It's just the characters solving personal problems. That's all there is to it, no further review needed.
  • I think it is watchable but it is terrible compared to the originals

5.5
    I`d rather be watching the classic Looney Toons show as that one was actually funny and a classic. Plus, there were a few moments that I actually said to myself, "Wait, I thought this was a KIDS show" , after a violent scene got shown.
  • It's not as horrible as some reviewers say, but it's not as great either.

5.5

I LOVE the Looney Tunes. When I was younger, I watched the antics of Bugs Bunny and co. and I grew to love the classic cartoons. While good and bad spin-offs have came and left, I always still preferred the older shorts. Sadly, the Looney Tunes Show still isn't the spin-off I can compare to the "Golden Oldies" favourably.

The Looney Tunes Show is a reboot of the classic Looney Tunes characters. Instead of the three-shorts format, the show now takes a one-plot episode format, with a musical number and a Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner short to break up the action. But for some reason, the latter shorts are in CGI. To be honest, the stylistic change is quite jarring, considering the rest of the show is in 2D animation, but that isn't the worst of the show's problems.

First off, the changes in characterization and setting. The characters now live in a surburban setting, and Bugs and Daffy are roommates who have adventures together. The setting change didn't bug me, but when it came to the characterization changes and the humour... hoo boy. Bugs is still the clever rabbit I grew up with, but for some reason, I think he's gotten a bit more smug. Daffy is now a moron. ...OK, so he was kinda dumb in the original shorts, but it was the funny kind of dumb. Now he just irks me.

Other characters have also been changed. Taz is now Bugs's pet (what?!), the Witch now has the voice of a black woman, and there are not many core antagonists, as the dynamics have been messed with dramatically. However, I do give the writers credit for giving Lola more personality than she had in Space Jam. Lola's a decent character, albeit somewhat-annoying, but at least she has more background than just an "athelete".

The art style was what impressed me the most - it's nice to look at, and the characters designs stay similar to the originals. However, the animation is only TV-quality (compared to the classic cartoons, which were higher quality). Also, I think it was just an issue with my TV, but... was it me, or did Bugs's fur look kinda pinkish in colour?

The humour is what annoyed me the most about the show. I grew up with the physical slapstick of the original cartoons. Now it's a dialogue-based sitcom, something that doesn't really work with the Looney Tunes. While I was watching the episodes, I was actually *waiting* for the slapstick to start. That's how unfitting the humour is.

In a nutshell, I'm just dissapointed in this revival. I'd still rather watch the older cartoons anyday. However, the Looney Tunes Show has gotten a mixed reaction, as the reviews below me have shown. Personally, I'm just underwhelmed.

• ya bro

ya see that ya this show get's a 10/10 i like the new cartoon network and you guys should too ya forget looney toons this show is the best always will be ya
  • If you are complaining, you are too old to matter

The key demographic in this series is people under40. If they kept it the same as the original, no one would watch it. I for one didn't want to watch the new series because I thought it would be as lame as the old boring episodes my grandparents watched. But when I saw it, I almost died laughing. Daffy is hilarious. This series is genius. The producers saved the looney tunes from becoming irrelevant. So quit crying old people. You can still watch the reruns of the lame old episodes anytime you want.
  • Not the worst show on CN, but there's more bad than good

I'll be honest. I've never been too big a fan of the Looney Tunes. But even so, I decided it wouldn't hurt to give this show a chance. Now...I can safely tell you that you aren't missing too much.

Quite honestly, the only thing I found funny about the show is Daffy. Sure, he's an idiot, but he thinks he's a genius. The only episode I've found enjoyable is the episode with Daffy and Gossamar ("ONE OF THESE!"), because not only was Daffy funny, but I actually liked Gossamar's little kid voice (he's voiced by the little boy who voices Darwin on "Gumball").

As for everything and everyone else...well, they suck. Bugs is kind of a jerk, Sam is even more annoying than usual, Taz became a "dog" named "Poochie," and Porky just became...sad.

But, hands-down, the character this show's creators have mangled the most is Lola Bunny. They turned a strong, independent woman into a bipolar stalker. Is her behavior supposed to be funny? I'm sorry, but she doesn't belong with Bugs in this show; she belongs in an asylum.

And don't even get me started on those stupid music videos and Coyote/Roadrunner shorts. We don't need to see these (and the show's commercials, for that matter) 100 times a day. One word: UGH.

My final opinion: don't bother with this show. It doesn't do any of these characters justice.

• Larry and Balki are back - in cartoon form. It's the return of an animated Perfect Strangers.

I really tried to give The Looney Tunes Show a chance, but it tries too hard and fails at being a decent show.

What made the old Looney Tunes shorts from the 30s through the 60s so successful was quality writing with timeless music and gags that are as funny and enjoyable today as they were long ago.

I'm probably a little too old-school, but I grew up on the old skits. The animated sitcom idea just doesn't go over so well with me and it appears that several other people didn't really care for it, either. The reviews all seem to be a mixed bag here. Many people like it, while only a few do not.

Some other reviewers used this example and I'm going to use it as well - the Grilled Cheese sketch with Elmer Fudd. When I think of Elmer Fudd, I see someone in hunting gear with a gun going out to hunt for rabbits or in the case of the Bugs and Daffy shorts, hunting for rabbits and ducks. Seeing him working a day job, then coming home and dressing up in a fancy tux to sing a romantic song about grilled cheese sandwiches was not only very out of character and off for Elmer, but very disturbing. I doubt very many children or even adults understood the point of the sketch. I sure didn't.

Bugs and Daffy are also off. I feel like I'm watching an animated version of Perfect Strangers every time I've tried to watch this show. I envision Bugs as being Larry and Daffy as being Balki. The real Larry and Balki (Mark Linn Baker and Bronson Pinchot) are way funnier than the animated Larry and Balki wannabees, and if I want to watch Perfect Strangers, I'll go grab my seasons 1 and 2 DVD set and watch that.

I think Mel Blanc would probably be rolling over in his grave if he saw this show. It's nothing like the Looney Tunes we grew up with and with Looney Tunes being the classic that it is, you don't mess with a classic. It's simply not done. I honestly don't know what the writers and producers were thinking here.

I'm not sure how the ratings have been for this show since I gave up on it after a few episodes, but I was sadly disappointed with The Looney Tunes Show.

Cartoon Network, like Nickelodeon, used to hold higher standards when it came to what shows they would put on the air and what shows they would not. But it's fallen by the wayside, sadly to say.

Then again, what good cartoons are even on TV anymore? I haven't seen any in several years now.

I realize not everyone will agree with this review, but it's really one of those 'to each their own' kind of shows. There are a lot of people who do like this show, but for some like myself, it just isn't my cup of tea.

• Why would you mess with a classic?

In my opinion, the show is a bad representation of Looney Toons. Not only did the character designs change, the show is nothing like the old show. Looney Toons was set in an unclear time and geared toward kids, but had a ton of jokes that adults would get as well. Unlike "The Looney Toons Show" which portrayed characters only likeable for fans of the recent wave of cartoons. Adventure Time, Flap Jack, MAD, Chowder, the list goes on. The show is too obviously based in California and quite frankly isn't funny. Looney Toons were "looney". They were wacky and unpredictable, at least for quite some time. Bugs Bunny in this new rendition is calm, arrogant, and boring. The old Bugs Bunny was a random, smart-ass, trouble maker. Daffy duck remained the closest to his old self, but he still was too different. Daffy was never a moron, he was simply and angry duck with an obsession with being correct and arguing. His appeal was his randomness and wackiness all while still being second best to Bugs, making him slightly volatile which made him very funny to watch. While the show is fairly entertaining, it's nothing compared to it's predecessor. And those of us who watched the old cartoons, usually see how these new age politically correct cartoons, are not as funny or entertaining. Also, where are the other characters stories? The new show is as if all of the Looney Toons "grew up" or something. We no longer have different sketches of the adventures of Bugs and his enemies, or the adventures of Speedy Gonzales. We simply have episode depicting what lives Bugs and Daffy have when they live in a suburban house in California. The way you know it's California based is how politically correct they try to be. They also never really expand. Another problem is the world of The Looney Toons show seems to specifically revolve around Bugs and Daffy, rarely branching out to it's other characters, unless it's a side story but those only last for a few minutes. The show isn't Looney toons and I know that, but a better show would be simply creating new episodes of Looney Toons. keeping the wacky nature of the characters, the somewhat mature undertones, and the classic jokes. As it's own show I give it a 5. It's entertaining but it's not really very good, and as a Looney Toons remake, I give it a 2.5 so I rounded it to a 4
  • A show that should be kept on for a long period of time!

This show is amazing! I don't think it should be cancelled, I love it!
  • offensive to some people

the looney tunes show new episode that i just saw about a minute ago was offensive to me. Albania is very good friends with America and has their smarts,but, someone had to make a episode which was about Albanians trying to kill their own friends, lie about us (Albanians) being dumb and thinking that we are spies,and finally, locking up insentient people for life. I am very offended by these people and think we deserve an apology.
  • sooo...its a cartoon sitcom?

well i must admit i was pretty exited to hear that they were making a new loony toons show i though hey great! now kids today can see all the zany fun goodness of years past but a bit updated...and then i watched it...wow...just..wow..what..what was that??? i think i may have lost my eyesight...its seriously thaaat bad. it just looks horrendous..all blocky and just..ugly..it just looks unfinished and the characters suffer..and for the show itself its like the random adventures of bugs and daffy sprinkled with random appearances of other characters..like seriously..what are up with those songs? grilled cheese? really? i get they are trying to be funy and random but it just kinda creeps you out when you stat listinging the song go onn and onn..sadly this attempt to bring back the toons fails...miserably..however, the voices are pretty sop on..that is the one and only good feature here
  • This isn't Looney Tunes

4.5
    When I first saw a commercial for a reboot of what I consider to be one of the best cartoons of all time, I had mixed feelings. I thought it was great they were bringing back Looney Tunes but the commercial didn't feel like it would appeal to what made Looney Tunes so great, enjoyable and clever slapstick that appealed to both kids and adults. What I didn't like about the show is it didn't have good slapstick. While there is a funny joke here and there, the show doesn't do what the original did best. The show's humor is based around somewhat funny dialogue, there is essentially no slapstick at all. None of the characters are really what they were in the original. Bugs, while still clever, doesn't really outsmart his foes and trick them into something that would result into slapstick. Daffy is portrayed as an idiot, and while he wasn't too bright in the original, he wasn't a complete moron and he doesn't act like the irratable duck everyone grew up with. Plus the show basically revolves around Daffy and Bugs for the entire episode with other Looney Tunes characters appearing here and there, but they usually only make brief appearances. I don't know why they decided to make a remake of a successful cartoon series but completely revamp the humor and get rid of the appeal that made the original so successful.
  • A 7.2 out of 10? Really? This show is mediocre.

Why, Cartoon Network? Why tone down our favorite slapstick beat-em-up comedy show into a blatant answer to better 2D sitcoms like Family Guy? The jokes aren't that funny to begin with. The plots aren't too surprising, the art design and animation looks okay, but I just kinda don't like this show. To be fair, it's at least worthwhile if there's nothing better on TV, but if there's something better on that you happen to like, go ahead and change the channel.
  • So THIS is the modern Looney Tunes, huh?

I didn't know one could make such a bland and unfunny sitcom based on a group of wacky cartoon characters who use slapstick for humor, but apparently the deed has been done. And here I am asking, is this somehow thought to be 'cool'? To make an animated sitcom when there's so many live-action sitcoms so that kids can also experience the joyous cynicism of sitcoms? Maybe it was made to appeal to adults... but heck, adults probably remember the Looney Tunes best for its PHYSICAL comedy. In any case, I really can't say much for this show yet. As far as plots go, the annoying question: "Hmm, where have I seen this situation before?" keeps popping up, which isn't good. While I do like the idea of Bugs, Daffy and Co. getting more fleshed out as characters, they really shouldn't all be stuck in an urban setting; they should be out adventuring wherever they want. Think of the possibilities! But at least the "Merrie Melodies" segments are silly enough. Gwilled cheese sandwich anyone? Yeah, I'll have to keep watching for 'signs of improvement'.
  • The program is good, but they are in the shadows

The original looney tunes are (according to most critics) one of the best animated series of all time. They try to resuscitate it with this cheap stuff but, let's face it, you chose the wrong series to try to revive.
  • I thought that the remake of the original Looney Tunes was a terrible idea, but I actually like this show.

The show takes away the "lonney-ness" out of the original characters and, in my opinion, uses a complete different plot. The characters are acting crazy cartoons, they're acting like crazy human-beings. If you forget about the fact that they complete removed the original concept of Looney Tunes, the show isn't too bad.
  • It's not good, but it's not bad either.

This is meh show. It has a lot of good episodes, but a lot of boring episodes including Devil Dog, The Foghorn Leghorn Story, and Fish and Visitors. It's still a great show and I tune in every Tuesday. Season 1 is 26 episodes and began on May 3, 2011. I can't really say anything else about it. My favorite character is Speedy Gonzales. It's an okay show and I guess you should watch it if you want to. But some episodes are so bad I can't even finish them. The Merry Melodies are good, but sometimes are so cheesy. The Will E. Coyote and Road Runner shorts are annoying and creepy.

UPDATE: After rewatching several episode, I bumped up my rating. It actually is really funny. So what if it's not like the original, your childhood is over deal with it.
  • Jolly Good Show

This is very funny but very different from the other bugs bunny lives in a house with a bum Daffy Duck because he can't afford his real house almost this show has adult humor.
  • 2nd Season is better

When I watch that show in the 1st season of the Looney Tunes Show, it has funny moments, but it had a bad start and I hate CGI of Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote. Thank God they got rid of it. When I was watching the 2nd season, that was better than I thought. So, despite of not being original, it's really a funny show.
  • Despite characters not acting like themselves,Bad CGI shorts,rushed music and too many humans,this show is great

As much as I think the Looney Tunes is the best cartoon ever,this show is great. I don't think it beats the original Looney Tunes,but still,I love it. In this reboot,Bugs and Daffy are room mates living in the suburbs going on crazy adventures. Now,their just 21 minute episodes than 7 minute shorts. And I love it. It's funny and they didn't even add any fart jokes in here. I also love the Merrie Melodies in this show like I'm a Martian or We are in Love. However,Like in every show,there are the problems. My first problem is the fact that some of the characters don't act like their selves. Elmer doesn't constantly try to kill Bugs,he loves grilled cheese sandwiches now. Witch Hazel is now nice and is called Witch Lezah now(witch is Hazel backwards). Gossamer isn't mean now and is a child now. Tweety doesn't even say "I taught I Taw a Puddy Tat" now, and Granny looks different. Lola was the biggest change. In the original,she was like Jessica Rabbit,now she is an idiot,never shuts up and is a stalker to Bugs. Second,the Road Runner shorts are nothing like the original. It's in CGI now,and Wile E. Coyote gets less injured than the original. They even made a short with them as ninjas fighting. Really? Come on,writers,you can do better than that. Third,the music sounds rushed. They tried to bring back the original music,but now it sounds rushed. And Finally,why are there so many humans on this show? Granny and Elmer are acceptable,but really,in the original,their were barely humans in the show,but now it's populated by humans now. But then,they brought back the "That's All Folks" thing,but we can't see it because of stupid CN'S commercials. And this also has funny characters. Bugs is clever,Daffy is still crazy,Marvin still wants to destroy Earth and Porky still speaks gibberish. In my opinion,this is one of the greatest TV reboots of all time,and I hope it lasts longer.
  • I absolutely love this show. Bugs Bunny has been my favorite since I can remember, and still is!

I remember watching Looney Tunes when I was three years old. I had seen Bugs Bunny bend a coin with his teeth, so I tried to do the same. I swallowed a penny.

I think I may view The Looney Tunes Show a bit differently than some people, considering the not so favorable reviews I've seen. To me, this show does an amazing job at poking fun at what society has become. To me, that's what the show is all about.

• They Killed It.

This show sucks, not because it ruined the good name of Looney Tunes, but because it's annoying, the characters aren't themselves, the jokes are forced, and overuse of pop culture jokes. Please avoid it like the raid.
  • Worst Looney Tunes Show Ever

This show might be good for other people but I think it is the worst. One reason is that there is less comedy than the original Looney Tunes. Secondly, why are the characters showing love relationships ( like boyfriend and girlfriend) for like 7 year old kids. This show should be gone.
< 1 2 3