The Looney Tunes Show

Cartoon Network (ended 2014)

shengongwu3000

The Looney Tunes Show Fan Reviews (95)

• Cartoon Network is a Coward

For the morons who are saying that if anyone's complaining about this show you're too old to matter I have some things to say.

1. You're an idiot because you're assuming that because the classic cartoons are old, that automatically makes them boring (this isn't true)

2. The people complaining are way under 40

3. The classic cartoons are a billion times funnier and amusing than this unoriginal piece crap

I'm fifteen and my entire childhood can be summed up by two things: Disney and PBS. As a child, I did see some Looney Tunes cartoons, but not as many to say this show killed my childhood or enough to really know what Looney Tunes is capable of. Anyway, I came across this show when I had off from school. Not even five minutes into the show, I could tell that it wasn't right. But because they weren't in my childhood enough to know what exactly was wrong with this show, I had to go to YouTube and watch the classics. And I'm glad I did, because the classic cartoons are hilarious. Which is why I can't believe Cartoon Network did this. Looney Tunes has become the victim of twisted, cruel, and extremely lazy producers taking lovable characters, and destroying them. Cartoon network basically murdered Looney Tunes, yet no one seems to care. To make it even worse, Cartoon Network knows that they destroyed it. They're cowards because they like to play the game of hiding the classics and putting them on at times when almost no one would be around because of they did put the classics on when most people are around they're crappy little cash cow reboot would be dead in seconds. But besides this show's lack of Looney, there are more problems. The turnoffs are Daffy and Lola. Like Spongebob, Daffy has been so flanderized that he's no longer funny. Lola is annoying and I don't know if Cartoon network told Kristen Wiig to be as annoying as possible or if she naturally is annoying but either way they did a good job of making her voice and personality to be irritating. And before you "hip" and "modern" people thumb me down, I gave this show multiple chances, and even watching the so called "funny moments" of the show, and I didn't even crack a smile. To those of you that like this show, you're either idiots (the ones that keep saying that because the classics are old they're automatically boring), or don't even know what Looney Tunes really is, and should take a look at the classic cartoons for genuine amusement and laughs.