The Looney Tunes Show

Sunday Night Slice

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 13, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• This show is starting to get better and better and this episode "Sunday Night Slice" just proved it.

I have been delivered YET two perfect "The Looney Tunes Show" episodes in a row. It's a new record, two perfect episodes in a row in my opinion. First, last week's perfect episode "That's My Baby" and this week's perfect episode "Sunday Night Slice". The more perfect episodes I see, the more I'm going to reviewing the new episodes but I'm only reviewing if I give it a 9 or above. If I don't review that episode then you know that it's below 9. I honestly think that this show is starting to get better and better. Since this show began, the season has been going on a very weak start but it seems like the episodes get better as this season is still rolling. This is one of my new favorite "The Looney Tunes Show" episodes and it's definitely an episode that I want keep watching over and over again especially because I love plots that deal with pizza and all the other good stuff. The pizza plot in this episode most certainly got my attention. I laughed hard at so many parts such Daffy insulting the baseball players and then the baseball player hitting Daffy with the baseball in the beginning of the episode, Porky Pig being offended that Daffy is eating ribs , Porky Pig eating the "Pork Pepperoni", all Pete Puma's lines and many more including the ending of the episode with Daffy Duck, Pete Puma, and Marvin the Martian delivering the pizza by shooting the pizza out of the tank through a person's house. Speedy Gonzales' part in this episode was amazing and I loved it when he made all of the pizza for Bugs' pizza restaurant business. It was also very nice that Bugs gave Speedy his pizza restaurant called "Pizzariba" since it was never Bugs' dream and most certainly became Speedy's dream. Overall, I love this episode and I definitely want to watch it again when Cartoon Network re-runs this episode. 10/10