The Looney Tunes Show

The Foghorn Leghorn Story

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jun 28, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• The Best Episode of This Show that I've Seen So Far! :D

I've wanted to review an episode of this show for a while, but I haven't seen a good enough episode for me to review. That has changed with this episode. The premise of this story is that when Daffy Duck accidentally wanders into a casting call line-up for "The Foghorn Leghorn Story" Movie, he is challenged by Foghorn Leghorn himself when the rooster claims that Daffy couldn't be a convincing rooster if he tried! Never one to take a challenge lying down, Daffy Duck decides to step up to the plate and prove that the best rooster to BE a rooster is a duck! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Wily E. Coyote/Road Runner Cartoon short is also pretty creative to! :idea: In a refreshing change of pace, when Wily decides to go ninja in order to catch the Road Runner, instead of the Road Runner doing his usual gimmick of running away with great speed, the Road Runner actually decides to go ninja as well, in order to attack and defend himself! :D It's nice to know that the Road Runner can actually WIN a real fight against Wily E. Coyote if he had to, and not ALWAYS have to rely on his speed or Wily E. Coyote's complete stupidity/stupid bad luck. :) Anyways, both Daffy's A story and the Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam's Vase B story end up winding together when Foghorn Leghorn gets confrontational about the difficulty Daffy Duck has about giving him a good performance; and Yosemite Sam gets tired of how difficult Bugs Bunny is making HIS life. Both parties get into a giant fight, which results in the vase Yosemite Sam put so much value in, gets broken! :oops: But inside the vase, is the EXTREMELY rare, one of a kind, Burmese Golden Turtle that Foghorn Leghorn has searched all his life for! :O When Yosemite sees this golden prize, he gets SO happy, he LITERALLY bursts with joy! Thankfully, this provides Daffy the motivation he needs to give Foghorn Leghorn a great ending, and provide the movie with the important message. The message is that it isn't about the treasure, it's about the quest that makes life rewarding for the person. This is a great episode and I can't wait to review another great one! 8) Enough said! ;)