The Looney Tunes Show

To Bowl or Not to Bowl

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jul 26, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• First bad episode of Looney Tunes

As much as I love the Looney Tunes show,this episode was just bad. It starts off with Daffy going to a musical session,but he lies and goes bowling with Porky,Marvin and the tiger too. The only funny part was when Daffy was typing in the name and his name says "Poo". However,why does it have to be a fart joke? I thought this was the Looney Tunes,not Fanboy and Chum Chum. Over there,he meets his rival,and he challenges him to a bowling competition. Bugs comes there and finds out that Daffy was lying. It turns out that Bugs it a good bowler,but Daffy sucks. I also enjoyed the "Yellow Bird' Merrie Melodie. However,why wasn't Tweety and Sylvester singing it? During the competition,Bugs gets injured,and Daffy takes his place. When they are about to win,the other team wins,but the other team has a second chance of winning the competition. Bugs ends up being fine,but Daffy still takes his place. And Guess what? They lose. I'm not kidding. They stinkin lose. And I thought it was out of character for the bad guy to say "We're great and you're not". I really want to shoot that idiot. Daffy is frozen solid,but Granny bowls one more time. And the lights turn off. Meanwhile,there is the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote short,and I have to admit,it's funny and great. At the end,Daffy still can't bowl,but he uses Porky for a pin,and it's another funny scene. Now,for this episode. It was just bad. I felt sorry for Daffy,and I wanted to kill that idiot. Overall,besides having funny moments,it's a bad episode.