The Loop

FOX (ended 2007)

The Loop Fan Reviews (40)

• This show is an awful mess and the Nielsen ratings prove it.

1.4
    After ending the season with ratings in the 1's this nightmare of a show is finally going to end.

This show consists mostly of cheap sex jokes and is just not funny. Its like all the actors are constipated. Give them all some Ex-Lax.

I saw a bit of the one where the guy dresses up in a fat suit (to appease some Fat group who thinks the airline doesnt respect them) and the bosses daughter ends up tooting his horn in the airplane restroom. Yeah right - even setting aside the absurd premise of that scene how would the girl not notice the fat suit after he unzipped? Then to top it off when she meets him without the fat suit, fails to recognize him. I did see bits of other episodes and never once made it thru a full episode and drifted off to channel surf.

Then there are the disgusting episode titles like "Rusty Trombone" - if you dont know what this means, DONT look it up - its sick. All in all this show is a total mess - is it as bad as "Homeboys in Outer Space"? I dunno, its your call.