The Lost World Forums

(ended 2002)

A little confused ... Malone ?

szamandafan

[1]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 7
    What happens to Malone in the third season ? I've seen a few episodes of season 3 , and yesterday I saw the episode "Tapestry" , but there was no Malone in it . Please , can someone tell me what happened to him ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luminescequeen

[2]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 3
    I'm no expert, so anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I remember happening....
    At the beginning of the season, Malone gets "trapped" on an airship where he's not really dead, but not living either. Then Veronica starts having dreams and realizes he's stuck and they have to save him. They finally get him home, but he's not satisfied with himself or his life, so midway through the season, he sets off on a journey to "find himself." That's what I remember. I hope it's correct and that I helped.

aksorcha16

[3]Dec 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    I was curios about tht as well.... do u know if veronica and ned pronounced their love for each other b4 he left or anything? like what was the deal?

luminescequeen

[4]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 3
    They didn't say anything to each other, but Veronica did tell Finn something like if he came back, she'd tell him how much he means to her. I think everyone in the treehouse knew that they loved one another, it was implied but never spoken.

blacksooty

[5]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 1
    Hi in one of the episodes malone is missing and they get to see a ghost of malone,after a few more episode veronica goes searching for avalon, and malone comes back,for a few episodes then he decides to go walk about never to be seen again. What really bugs me is 3 seasons why could they not have made 1 more episode to round it all up, challenger in the future,veronica being shown taken over from her mother and margaret was last seen being put on the alter.To many shows have no endings,same for war of the worlds,land of the giants,fantastic journey and logans run, I have collected them all but no proper endings,Loads of great tv series and all with no endings, i could name alot more but im sure you already know them

enkka

[6]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 9
    From what I remember reading in article many years ago. We did not see much of Veronica or Malone in season 3 due to new laws that were passed in the country they were filming that made it difficult for foreigners to work in that country. Writers were forced to write out the characters of Malone and Veronica due to this. The writes did not really have the opportunity to finish their story lines.