The Lost World Forums

(ended 2002)

What Would Have Happened In a 4th Season?

TVKnight

[1]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 7
    What Do You Think Would Have Happened In a 4th Season?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

enctv

[2]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 14

http://www.reeves-stevens.com/seasonfour.html 

The writers created a summation of what would have happened and "The secrets of the Lost World".

iluvgilmore7791

[3]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 19
    I think they would of explained what happened after Veronica found out her true past.

Marchriska4Eva

[4]Sep 13, 2007

I know one thing's for sure... if there had been a season four, Marguerite would have been pregnant!

If we all can recall, in the second to last episode, Trapped, where Roxton and Marguerite get trapped in the cave, they have a horrible argument, make up, he professes his love to her, and they proceed to have sex in the cave (hint hint: OBVIOUS SIGNS! and Marguerite waking up disoriented with her clothes dissheveled, wondering where Roxton was).

Now I know these people got by on a lot while they were on that plateau... but there is NO WAY you can tell me that there was a condom dispencer somewhere in the treehouse! And you can't tell me it was in his wallet... that would've beena 3 yr old condom bud!

So in a way it might have been a good thing for the show to stop there... because Marguerite getting pregnant might have been hard to explain to Veronica, Finn and Challenger... ESPECIALLY since she and Roxton were so secretive about their love in the first place...

Yet on the other hand... I do wish I had more Roxton/Marguerite moments to swoon over!!!!

Edited on 11/27/2007 12:34pm
    Edited 3 total times.

LadyMalfoy

[5]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 3

I don't think Roxton and Marguerite were that secretive about their relationship. Everyone knew they liked each other. How many times do Veronica and Marguerite talk about their relationship?

And the show made references to Veronica and Ned, too. Especially the episode where they are trying to save Ned from the spirit realm in season 3.

Marchriska4Eva

[6]Nov 27, 2007

well of course!!!

It doesn't matter how secretive they were because everyone knew how they felt anyway... my point is that even though it was obvious they liked/loved each other, its not like they were gonna go back to the treehouse and announce their wedding plans!! They were having a good time sneaking around... and sneaking around is kinda hard to do when you have a pregnancy to explain!!!

samie7

[7]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 1

im glad im not the only one that thought that could have happened. i know wat was planned for seasons 4 and 5 and so i no the plan was that marguerite and roxton would be together always and would marry.

the thing that crossed my mind was, if we are to believe that roxton and marguerite did get it on when they were in the cave, 'trapped'. the thing is rachel actualy fell pregnant during 2002/2003 i think and so even though there was no plan for roxton and marguerite to then have a baby, they very well might of had to write it in, because of racheland so could use that 'trapped' episode as the one where it happened. i mean marguerite sure wakes up and acts funny.. but then again the episode to follow..heart of the storm, when marguerite and roxton are alone, he says she pulls away ffom him and offers to launder her clothes for her aslong as it gets her out of them... so are we to believe that hes hinting at somthing that has happened before?.. or is he just wishing somthing would happen.

to be honest it did cross my mind but at the end of the day... they would no they didnt have protection lol. we no what its like through the 'amazons' episode the way they live when they do get with the men they have baby, so it wouldnt be any different for marguerite and veronica. well unless challenger made somthing haha!! i mean at the end of amazons veronica jokes about malone fullfillng his purpose and he really does believe her however she means smthing totally diff, i mean are the men really that silly..it sure makes you wonder if they did have somthing? when veronica saysthat to maloneroxton seems to look at marguerite for some reason. i mean your not telling me that each of them apart from veronica of cause brought some protection with them lol.

which brings me to paradise found episode, where even though marguerite has eating some of the fruit she clearly knows what shes doing and makes attempts at roxton for him n her to get it on???

i did wonder if in the phantoms episode we are ment to believe that veronica does infact have sex when she is with that musician skinny dipping. throughout lost world there was hints and jokes about it but it could never of happened?? cud it?

what do you honestly think?

Marchriska4Eva

[8]Nov 17, 2010
    I actually never even thought about that. I've been going through and watching each of the seasons and so far I'm still in the second, but I remember Phantoms and I think it is pretty safe to say that we are meant to believe that had sex, which is really sad to think about because she obviously lost her virginity to him.

I did go past the episode from season one, The Chosen One, where Malone gets it on with that Kaya parasite chick from the water. We of course found out that he was a virgin from the ep Unnatural Selection, when that crazy fairy lady needed a virgin's blood. It would have been really cute for he and Veronica to have lost their virginity together instead of to weirdos from the jungle.

Overall, the subject of sex on the Lost World could be explored crazy deep. With no protection, Marguerite definitely should have been pregnant. It would make sense to think that any chic who had sex on the lost world would get pregnant - hoes that Roxton slept with (the vampire hoe from season one, the voodoo hoe from season two), that Kaya chic and even Challenger's ladies (Selene from Amazons and Lady Cassandra from Cave of Fear) - but luckily most of they got killed right after anyway.

Lorenzo-831

[9]Apr 7, 2011

Hello everyone I just wanted to know if you are interested in

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World fourth season
    sorry but what happened to the
    the Episode 22 Season 3, I saw "To be continued Do we have the Season 4 ?
    if I invite you to sign this petition
    http://www.petitiononline.com/LoveTLW/petition.html

but if you can distribute it throughout the national and international network
    television, which produced The Lost World and the TNT
    Would you be so kind as to show the petition to the TNT television
    hello kisses

Lorenzo-831

[10]Apr 7, 2011

should convince TNT BBC and other television network to produce the fourth season of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World. It is unfair that they have canceled the here is some information of the fourth season I found on wikipedia

Lorenzo-831

[11]Apr 7, 2011
    hello back The Lost World season 4 we deserve a final happy ending
    the two sisters who are reunited spiritual
    the good wins over evil
    love that triumphs
    a person lost and found
    the salvation of all those involved
    truths revealed
    Roxton and Marguerite marriage
    and also the wedding of Veronica and Malone

Lorenzo-831

[12]Apr 10, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3IffsGEZUU

Lorenzo-831

[13]Apr 10, 2011
    They'll like the latest Indiana Jones film was released after 14 years

Lorenzo-831

[14]Apr 13, 2011

Hi but not only marriage between the two protagonists but also the salvation of all who believe in the true values ​​such as love, friendship, respect, family, honor, and courage that will serve our heroes

Lorenzo-831

[15]Apr 18, 2011

Post subject: Re: Post here and say "Hi" when you registerPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:18 pm Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:27 am Posts: 13 Points: 18497 Donate These are the addresses where they were produced series The Lost World similler@bigpond.com Line Producer THE LOST WORLD SERIES (20 x 1hr Series) (29 Mar 99 – 30 Nov 99) Production Company Coote Hayes Production Services Pty Ltd., Producers Greg Coote, Jeffrey Hayes, Darryl Sheen Location South East Queensland, info@queensland.de TLWSUMMARY1 pdf http://www.villageroadshow.com.au/ Village Roadshow and Warner Bros. Bring Hollywood to Melbourne VILLAGE ROADSHOW LIMITED ACN 010 672 054 Melbourne Head Office: 206 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3000 Box 1411M, GPO Melbourne 3001 · Telephone (03) 9667 6666 · Fax (03) 9663 1972 Sydney: 4th Floor, The Village Roadshow Centre, 235 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont, NSW, Australia 2009 Box 2581, GPO Sydney 2001 · Telephone (02) 9552 8600 · Fax (02) 9660 3213 Registered Office: Warner Roadshow Movie World Studios: Pacific Highway, Oxenford, QLD, Australia 4210 Telephone (07) 5588 6666 · Fax (07) 5573 3698 webmaster@reeves-stevens.com Lynn.Paetz@vrps.com.au test@at2.com.au Address: Warner Roadshow Movie World Studios, Pacific Motorway, Oxenford, QLD, AUSTRALIA, 4210 Phone: (03) 9281 1000 Fax: (03) 9660 1764 for season 4 send email letters, etc. Let us listen clog their e-mail with a lot of email results for ragging tnt@turner.com 1010 Techwood Dr. NW Atlanta GA 30318 How can I contact your sports department? That address is: Turner Sports One CNN Center 13 South Tower Atlanta, GA 30303 Or email us at tnt@turner.com. http://www.turner.com/index.html Always if you want it