A good show

doggydog41

[1]Sep 28, 2006
    • level: 3

This show is so funny.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nikkie_fikkie

[2]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 15
    I love this show so much. It was of course before my time but thanks to Nick At Night I was able to watch every episode and fall in love with Lucy just like so many that came before my generation.

tvking1

[3]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 42
    I like just about all of the episodes, but I think especially Lucy Hunts Uranium. It featured special guest star Fred MacMurray who, of course, would a few years later star in My Three Sons, which co-starred William Frawley in its rarely shown first five seasons.

senor_fritz

[4]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 20

tvking1 wrote:
    I like just about all of the episodes, but I think especially Lucy Hunts Uranium. It featured special guest star Fred MacMurray who, of course, would a few years later star in My Three Sons, which co-starred William Frawley in its rarely shown first five seasons.

I agree. Lucy hunts Uranium was a gem.

I loved this one, even a bit more than the original I Love Lucy. I'm surprised there are not more fans.

stellarchick86

[5]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 32

Hey guys-

I LOVE TLDCH! I dont love it quite as much as ILL (maybe because it so long) but its still awesome! I used to watch it once in a while whenever I could find it on the tv (and loved it), and now I cant find it on tv anymore so I rented them from Blockbuster (and may make a copy for my own collection) and its like Im falling in love with it all over again.

My faves are Lucy Hunts Uranium, the Tallulah Bankhead one, Lucy Goes To Japan, and the one where shes in Alaska. I didnt care much for the one in Havanna and I only remember a few other ones (the Milton Berle one I think and another one..) and those I didnt love as much.

Edited on 07/11/2008 1:32am