The Lying Game

ABC Family

neomichel

The Lying Game Fan Reviews (40)

• Atwisted version of a tale!mmm...Yummy!

Even though i don't like Alexandra Chando i find the show quite amusing!I like the quick roll of the script and the cast!

My favorite thing...Blair Redford! What a piece!;)

Anyway i think that it is a little too innocent to be a sister show of "pretty little liars" so i hope that it will spice up a bit in the future!

Shows with secrets and liars are my favorite! What can i say? I'm a pathological lie lover!:D

• Like Gossip Girl if it was set in Arizona

Well, it's not exactly like Gossip Girl, but rich kids and their parents part feels gossip girl-y but the rest of the show admittedly is different. Twins separated at birth meet for the first time and the one with the better life asks the one whose on the run from the law to take her place. This show is really unbelievable and believable at the same time. Some of the plots seem a little out-there and the parents have something up their sleeves but the things that make it believable is how superbly it's acted. All the people portraying their characters make them seem like real people which makes the otherwise-crazy plot seem believable. This is one show where the actors pull it off and makes me coming back each week.

• Not good

I don't think that the series is good at all. I think that they should have kept The Nine Lifes Of Chole King going instead, it was a much better show.
  • Best show on TV 2011-2012 Because....

Deception, withholding details, kidnapping (twice), and all those games high school students play agains each other, over two generations. And then there is MURDER. TLG has some Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys aspects as viewers wait for the big Luke-I-am-your-father reveal as twins seperated on day two of life reconnect with each other. And of course you cannot have a show about 17 year old twins with both twins going after the same guy.

I have not been this interested in the twist and turns of a show since 24. I like the story lines most about the adults. Ted Mercer had to take his family away from Los Angeles back to Scotsdale, AZ but the reason has not yet been revieled. And everything else revolves around Ted's secret know only by his best friend Alec and the high school girl they tormented, Rebecca. Enjoy the ride. And remember, Texas forever (show is filmed in Austin)
  • Love it

I love this show. Please we want a new season.
  • the lying game

please is there a second season??????

loved it
  • Very good!

I'm really enjoying this show. I watched the first episode online because I really like Alexandra Chando but when I found out that it was coming to 5* here in the UK I decided to watch it on TV instead. I love mystery and crime drama so this was right up my street and the romantic elements are quite nice as well.
  • Love It!

I love this show and I am trying to watch every single episode on the internet (really hard to do)!!!! LOVIN THIS SHOW!!!!!
  • Alexandra is A for Awesome

Acting is hard but playing the protagonist and the bitchy protagonist at the same time doing it well is an outstanding achievement. A for effort. A for awesome
  • Awesome

I love this show! Cant wait till January for new episodes. They shouldn't make us wait so long.... I'm starting to forget some of whats happened.
  • unexpected nice surprise

I absolutely love this show. After reading the books I did not expect too much. I had a hard time getting the vibe (books), but the show is so different and every episode ends in suspense. It is getting better and better and the whole cast is at the height of their role.
  • Unpredictable, Exciting!

I m stacked with this show. Emma and Ethan, I so feel you. Love all the drama, the twists, and everything! Nice.
  • AWESOME SHOW

Good show!
  • TeamLyingGame

Season 2 Spring finale was jaw dropping it was awesome!!!

But the show must go on season 3!?!
  • Season 2 only 10 episodes?? why?????

Not your usual show! Totally enjoy watching this but why is season 2 only comprised of 10 episodes then we have to wait till next year for Season 3? Crappy shows even have more episodes than The Lying Game!
  • PLEASE DO A SEASON 3 PLEASE!!!

I Really really enjoy watching this show I PVR every episode to be sure not to miss a single episode, then watch the over and over to see what i missed. With so many good shows being cancelled please dont let The Lying Game be yet another great show that still has so much story left to tell, end up being the next cancellation.
  • TEN MORE EPISODES AND A SEASONS 3!!

The lying game is one of the best tv seasons to come on to our telle's!!!

please renew!!
  • Uninteresting

I don't find this very interesting to watch. The twins that have switched places reminds of another show last year on another network. Plus some themes are similar to Pretty little liars, ie in both show ths father daughter dance. PLus what about the homeless guy Caleb and justin.. What about the dance teacher and Mags , Ezra and Aria. Too many similarities.. What about all the rich kids,their houses, their expensive wardrobes at 16!! Does the average teenager wear couture dresses and 10 inch heels to school today??? It has nothing to do with reality!!!
  • needs to be renewed

I love this show, its interesting and it always keeps me wondering... should be renewed for a second half of season 2!
  • More Episodes & Add Season 3

You have left us all wanting more! This is a GREAT family show for us to sit together and watch. Please bring it back and do not quit something that is obviously important to all the fans! You have an opportunity to take the show in so many directions from here while giving families "hope"! All families are dysfunctional, but you can show that they can work through their problems and remain a family by love, dedication, communication, and yes, even through counseling! Please give us more episodes everyone can relate to at least one of the characters!
  • Im Hooked!

The Lying Game has to be one of the most watched shows here in The Cook Islands. Absolutely LOVE this show! 10 million thumbs up! We were literally on the edge of our seats with the season 2 finally! We want more! When will we get to watch more? Awesome awesome show!
  • THE LYING GAME

i LOVE this show!!! always on edge at the end of episode wanting the next one!!!!! if the end this program ill seriously not be HAPPY!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW. RE-NEW it for season THREE!!!
  • can you make more recaps?

get started on recaps for season 1 and season 2 please
  • LOVE!

LOVE this Show!
  • Travesty!

Cancelled. No wrap up, nada. So angry.
  • ABC......... BAD MOVE !!

I am so upset that ABC canned this show. One of the very few I enjoyed watching. Please advise me of it's return if and or when it does. Such a shame.
  • Please Return the show

please restart the lying game it was one of the best :)
  • bad moves on all sides

1 abc bad for cancelling agree this was a great show however when a week ago i seen it was cancelled i got all 6 books by sara shepard and i can say show nothing like the books yeah characters the same names etc but the story line totally different...... i was totally gripped to the books that finished all 6 in a week...... if show followed story line from book might have had a better chance of surviving
  • Good start

ABC !!!! It cancels good shows like this and Partners and goes on with other stuff which are so much headache inducing !
  • Cont. The show

I was really looking foward to season 3 I absolutely love this show &&& think it should be continued!!!!
< 1 2