The Lying Game

ABC Family

neomichel

The Lying Game Fan Reviews (40)

• Uninteresting

I don't find this very interesting to watch. The twins that have switched places reminds of another show last year on another network. Plus some themes are similar to Pretty little liars, ie in both show ths father daughter dance. PLus what about the homeless guy Caleb and justin.. What about the dance teacher and Mags , Ezra and Aria. Too many similarities.. What about all the rich kids,their houses, their expensive wardrobes at 16!! Does the average teenager wear couture dresses and 10 inch heels to school today??? It has nothing to do with reality!!!
  • Not good

I don't think that the series is good at all. I think that they should have kept The Nine Lifes Of Chole King going instead, it was a much better show.
  • Atwisted version of a tale!mmm...Yummy!

Even though i don't like Alexandra Chando i find the show quite amusing!I like the quick roll of the script and the cast!

My favorite thing...Blair Redford! What a piece!;)

Anyway i think that it is a little too innocent to be a sister show of "pretty little liars" so i hope that it will spice up a bit in the future!

Shows with secrets and liars are my favorite! What can i say? I'm a pathological lie lover!:D

• aiight show

fantabulous but kind of boring at first.

• how to watch

how do you watch in this site?
  • Like Gossip Girl if it was set in Arizona

Well, it's not exactly like Gossip Girl, but rich kids and their parents part feels gossip girl-y but the rest of the show admittedly is different. Twins separated at birth meet for the first time and the one with the better life asks the one whose on the run from the law to take her place. This show is really unbelievable and believable at the same time. Some of the plots seem a little out-there and the parents have something up their sleeves but the things that make it believable is how superbly it's acted. All the people portraying their characters make them seem like real people which makes the otherwise-crazy plot seem believable. This is one show where the actors pull it off and makes me coming back each week.

• can you make more recaps?

get started on recaps for season 1 and season 2 please
  • Best show on TV 2011-2012 Because....

Deception, withholding details, kidnapping (twice), and all those games high school students play agains each other, over two generations. And then there is MURDER. TLG has some Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys aspects as viewers wait for the big Luke-I-am-your-father reveal as twins seperated on day two of life reconnect with each other. And of course you cannot have a show about 17 year old twins with both twins going after the same guy.

I have not been this interested in the twist and turns of a show since 24. I like the story lines most about the adults. Ted Mercer had to take his family away from Los Angeles back to Scotsdale, AZ but the reason has not yet been revieled. And everything else revolves around Ted's secret know only by his best friend Alec and the high school girl they tormented, Rebecca. Enjoy the ride. And remember, Texas forever (show is filmed in Austin)
  • Love It!

I love this show and I am trying to watch every single episode on the internet (really hard to do)!!!! LOVIN THIS SHOW!!!!!
  • Very good!

I'm really enjoying this show. I watched the first episode online because I really like Alexandra Chando but when I found out that it was coming to 5* here in the UK I decided to watch it on TV instead. I love mystery and crime drama so this was right up my street and the romantic elements are quite nice as well.
  • Good start

ABC !!!! It cancels good shows like this and Partners and goes on with other stuff which are so much headache inducing !
  • the lying game

please is there a second season??????

loved it
  • Love it

I love this show. Please we want a new season.
  • Why cancel a great show, stupid move

The show was great, I believe its better than pretty little it freakn back......

An angry Fan lol
  • Bring the lying game back plz

I loved this show. I think this show had great potential. They had gd looking characters, mystery, it was intense at times . What more can u want . I think abc family made a mistake. I was mostly all your tv shows & I think given this 1 1 more season could have helped. 2nd season of switched at birth was boring & didn't quit keep my attention. But I'm still gonna give it a chance. It should be more about your fans. Keep us happy. Screw the ratings for now
  • Brilliant

Was a great show, loved every minute of it, and had a lot of potential to go further. I don't understand why it would have been cancelled, the ratings weren't that bad compared to some others.
  • bad moves on all sides

1 abc bad for cancelling agree this was a great show however when a week ago i seen it was cancelled i got all 6 books by sara shepard and i can say show nothing like the books yeah characters the same names etc but the story line totally different...... i was totally gripped to the books that finished all 6 in a week...... if show followed story line from book might have had a better chance of surviving
  • Bring it back

This was such a great show, it kept me on the edge of my seat ! Please bring it back ABC!
  • YOU STINK

There are not many series on TV that I enjoy anymore, but The Lying Game really kept my attention. After each episode I could hardly wait for the next one. There were so many twists and turns through the show which was cool and kept it interesting. You started a new one on the last show and now we will never know where that one was going. It is bad enough that you stopped the show with no conclusion to the original plot. Who is the IDIOT who decided to cancel the show. That person, and all who agreed to it, should be fired, or do the viewers not matter to you anymore. I don't plan on watching any ABC Family shows again. You guys are just mean. If you bring the show back and at least give it a conclusion I might forgive you. If not I never will.
  • ABC......... BAD MOVE !!

I am so upset that ABC canned this show. One of the very few I enjoyed watching. Please advise me of it's return if and or when it does. Such a shame.
  • LOVE!

LOVE this Show!
  • Season 2 only 10 episodes?? why?????

Not your usual show! Totally enjoy watching this but why is season 2 only comprised of 10 episodes then we have to wait till next year for Season 3? Crappy shows even have more episodes than The Lying Game!
  • Bring back The Lying Game !

Such a great show ! How dare you leave us hanging like that. All about the $$ eh. WHAT ABOUT THE FANS ?! At least give us a conclusion !!!
  • Cont. The show

I was really looking foward to season 3 I absolutely love this show &&& think it should be continued!!!!
  • Please Return the show

please restart the lying game it was one of the best :)
  • AWESOME SHOW

Good show!
  • unexpected nice surprise

I absolutely love this show. After reading the books I did not expect too much. I had a hard time getting the vibe (books), but the show is so different and every episode ends in suspense. It is getting better and better and the whole cast is at the height of their role.
  • Awesome

I love this show! Cant wait till January for new episodes. They shouldn't make us wait so long.... I'm starting to forget some of whats happened.
  • needs to be renewed

I love this show, its interesting and it always keeps me wondering... should be renewed for a second half of season 2!
  • Travesty!

Cancelled. No wrap up, nada. So angry.
< 1 2