The Lying Game

ABC Family

neomichel

The Lying Game Fan Reviews (41)

• Im Hooked!

The Lying Game has to be one of the most watched shows here in The Cook Islands. Absolutely LOVE this show! 10 million thumbs up! We were literally on the edge of our seats with the season 2 finally! We want more! When will we get to watch more? Awesome awesome show!
  • I really really hate you ABC for cancelling this series.

I really really hate you ABC for cancelling this series.
  • TEN MORE EPISODES AND A SEASONS 3!!

The lying game is one of the best tv seasons to come on to our telle's!!!

please renew!!
  • PLEASE DO A SEASON 3 PLEASE!!!

I Really really enjoy watching this show I PVR every episode to be sure not to miss a single episode, then watch the over and over to see what i missed. With so many good shows being cancelled please dont let The Lying Game be yet another great show that still has so much story left to tell, end up being the next cancellation.
  • TeamLyingGame

Season 2 Spring finale was jaw dropping it was awesome!!!

But the show must go on season 3!?!
  • Bring the Lying Game back, at least for a conclusion.

I enjoyed the Lying Game and felt that finally things were going to come to a climax - to leave the fans hanging like that is just not right.. Who is the killer; who does Emma/Sutton end up with, etc, etc. Please bring this story to a close. Shame on you ABC Family.
  • More Episodes & Add Season 3

You have left us all wanting more! This is a GREAT family show for us to sit together and watch. Please bring it back and do not quit something that is obviously important to all the fans! You have an opportunity to take the show in so many directions from here while giving families "hope"! All families are dysfunctional, but you can show that they can work through their problems and remain a family by love, dedication, communication, and yes, even through counseling! Please give us more episodes everyone can relate to at least one of the characters!
  • THE LYING GAME

i LOVE this show!!! always on edge at the end of episode wanting the next one!!!!! if the end this program ill seriously not be HAPPY!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW. RE-NEW it for season THREE!!!
  • Unpredictable, Exciting!

I m stacked with this show. Emma and Ethan, I so feel you. Love all the drama, the twists, and everything! Nice.
  • Alexandra is A for Awesome

Acting is hard but playing the protagonist and the bitchy protagonist at the same time doing it well is an outstanding achievement. A for effort. A for awesome
  • Travesty!

Cancelled. No wrap up, nada. So angry.
  • needs to be renewed

I love this show, its interesting and it always keeps me wondering... should be renewed for a second half of season 2!
  • Bring back The Lying Game !

Such a great show ! How dare you leave us hanging like that. All about the $$ eh. WHAT ABOUT THE FANS ?! At least give us a conclusion !!!
  • Awesome

I love this show! Cant wait till January for new episodes. They shouldn't make us wait so long.... I'm starting to forget some of whats happened.
  • Bring it back

This was such a great show, it kept me on the edge of my seat ! Please bring it back ABC!
  • YOU STINK

There are not many series on TV that I enjoy anymore, but The Lying Game really kept my attention. After each episode I could hardly wait for the next one. There were so many twists and turns through the show which was cool and kept it interesting. You started a new one on the last show and now we will never know where that one was going. It is bad enough that you stopped the show with no conclusion to the original plot. Who is the IDIOT who decided to cancel the show. That person, and all who agreed to it, should be fired, or do the viewers not matter to you anymore. I don't plan on watching any ABC Family shows again. You guys are just mean. If you bring the show back and at least give it a conclusion I might forgive you. If not I never will.
  • Cont. The show

I was really looking foward to season 3 I absolutely love this show &&& think it should be continued!!!!
  • Please Return the show

please restart the lying game it was one of the best :)
  • AWESOME SHOW

Good show!
  • unexpected nice surprise

I absolutely love this show. After reading the books I did not expect too much. I had a hard time getting the vibe (books), but the show is so different and every episode ends in suspense. It is getting better and better and the whole cast is at the height of their role.
  • ABC......... BAD MOVE !!

I am so upset that ABC canned this show. One of the very few I enjoyed watching. Please advise me of it's return if and or when it does. Such a shame.
  • LOVE!

LOVE this Show!
  • Season 2 only 10 episodes?? why?????

Not your usual show! Totally enjoy watching this but why is season 2 only comprised of 10 episodes then we have to wait till next year for Season 3? Crappy shows even have more episodes than The Lying Game!
  • bad moves on all sides

1 abc bad for cancelling agree this was a great show however when a week ago i seen it was cancelled i got all 6 books by sara shepard and i can say show nothing like the books yeah characters the same names etc but the story line totally different...... i was totally gripped to the books that finished all 6 in a week...... if show followed story line from book might have had a better chance of surviving
  • Bring the lying game back plz

I loved this show. I think this show had great potential. They had gd looking characters, mystery, it was intense at times . What more can u want . I think abc family made a mistake. I was mostly all your tv shows & I think given this 1 1 more season could have helped. 2nd season of switched at birth was boring & didn't quit keep my attention. But I'm still gonna give it a chance. It should be more about your fans. Keep us happy. Screw the ratings for now
  • Brilliant

Was a great show, loved every minute of it, and had a lot of potential to go further. I don't understand why it would have been cancelled, the ratings weren't that bad compared to some others.
  • Why cancel a great show, stupid move

The show was great, I believe its better than pretty little it freakn back......

An angry Fan lol
  • Good start

ABC !!!! It cancels good shows like this and Partners and goes on with other stuff which are so much headache inducing !
  • the lying game

please is there a second season??????

loved it
  • Love it

I love this show. Please we want a new season.
< 1 2