Since a number of contributors don't seem to get the message, I guess I'll put in stone.
- If you're going to edit a episode synopsis, don't change two or three words. That's just grasping at points, really.
- Redundant notes, useless and boring pieces of notes and trivia that are really just taking the plot and twisting are also not accepted. For instance, "the bus blinked its eyes 70 times this episode" or something really pointless like that.
- Episode quotes... use bold and italic tags! Go to a help forum if you don't know what that is.
- Capitalize and punctuate as well. Don't use any run-on sentences (if you don't know what that is then you're clearly not 13, the required age for the site, as that's second grade info), put commas when a direct reference to a character is made, such as:
"Arnold, will you hurry up!"
"I don't think it's a good day for a field trip, guys."
"Yes, I did remember to put gas in the bus."
- Oh, and use the Oxford comma for three or more items in a series:
"Item #1, Item #2, and Item #3"
- I do realize that Brits and other non-American English speakers don't use the -ize ending and put other stuff where Americans don't, so I'll overlook that. Any other spelling mistakes could result in rejection.
- And capitalize "I" when used by itself, for Pete's sake!!